X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Natural beauty

I'm bored on a Sunday night so have gotten round to posting this to generate some feedback after seeing one of Bam's pictures of Noon.    

As a relative newbie to the LB scene, I have probably seen hundreds of LB's (it helps when u live in Thailand), but only been with less than 20.     Personally, I am not really into the short time scene so tend to take a ladyboy all night and am faced with the inevitable morning after view as I wake up.    

By way of background, I tend to prefer more feminine types as against those that are obviously LB's either by height, attitude (e.g camp), voice or they look like a bloke no matter what they plaster on their face.  

So far I have not found a more feminine ladyboy than the following girl.     If anyone has anymore examples, pls share.   Now whats special about this one it she wears no make up at all - either in the day or at night.  At most she dollops on a bit of talc powder on her face but thats it.     So as a next morning wake up call, this really is WYSIWYG - what you see is what you get.   Add in a really feminine voice and this could be one smart chick to wake up next too.   I've been chatting with her away from her bar and other ladyboys really thought she was a girl.

Now back to Bams picture of Noon - I have seen Noon countless times in Cascade and the photo he took of her on the bed (must have been pre-baby oil as the sheets look dry !!!) but without make up - really blew me away - she looks stunning - with make up, she really does nothing for me.    Perhaps its just me but she looks like a real good one to add to the list of "morning after winners" .    Perhaps someone even wants to post some warning pics showing the one's you DONT want to wake up too the next morning...

Cheers
    Mardhi
    Attached Files

she is beautiful...anymore?

Is it just me or do others agree that femboys tend to look more 'natural' and therefore feminine??

Comment

Gif - just after taking a shower. NO Makeup at all and no PhotoShop either. Just natural ladyboy!  
      Attached Files

Comment

Oops! I fixed ludlows password and tested it - then posted in his name!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 09 2006,16:44) Oops! I fixed ludlows password and tested it - then posted in his name!    
          now we know where all those "new members" come from

earlman
          Attached Files
          ain't life grand

Comment

I will say Stogie; she is absolutely gorgeous.

you hang out at the bus station?
            randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

Mardhi, you are right she is beautiful one of the truely natural sexy LB's. I always prefer the feminine type I feel more comfortable with them and then at night when they unpack their lolly I get an instant hard on
              love it
              By the way which bar does she work in ?

Comment

(honestdave @ Apr. 10 2006,15:46) By the way which bar does she work in?
                New here, ain't ya?

Comment

Hey Stogie - can't help but wonder if I was sat next to Gif in Siam Commerical bank on Beach Road in Pattaya this afternoon - does she normally where her hair tied back?

But either way, your absolute right - this is a perfect example of someone you would want to wake up next to.

Cheers
                  Mardhi

Comment

Hi Mardhi,

I still remember the first time I saw Nok pull up on her motorbike at Didi's Bar, and it took me a while before I realised it was a LB and not a GG.

Here's another photo of her I stumbled across in my archive.  I'm pretty sure you were the photographer ?

Cheers
                    Koykaeng
                    Attached Files
                    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Perhaps we should be the ones looking in the mirror in the morning, & wondering whether we would want to wake up next to that !!

I am no oil painting on a good day in poor light, but in the cold bright light of the morning..........
                      Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 10 2006,18:23) Perhaps we should be the ones looking in the mirror in the morning, & wondering whether we would want to wake up next to that !!  

I am no oil painting on a good day in poor light, but in the cold bright light of the morning..........
                        Good point Rob69in - and i'll bear that in mind when its them paying me to sleep with them and not vice versa.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

Banana in the snow ,, Victoria ,, Australia June 2004
                          Attached Files

Comment

Classic - I love banana!

Comment

..EYE is a natural, doesn't use much makeup or eye shadow; you wont be disappointed with her looks in the morning..
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X