Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ JustSomeGai: Saw her 2 weeks ago in PTY.
    "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

• Apparently, it still works!

Let's try Ferry. She works at the beer bar complex on Soi Diana, PTY. 2nd bar in from Papagayo. Sweet, strong, good long time choice.
      Attached Files

Comment

• Judy, Judy, Judy ...
        Attached Files

Comment

• As many of you already know, this 3rd leg of the Cindy-Jesse-Judy triad works at Cascades.
          Attached Files

Comment

• Was great meeting you Socrates999

Great pics buddy please keep up the great work

SW„¢
            http://www.youtube.com/user/CT8982

Comment

• Interesting - this thread has 50% of the replies that the "Cissyboys" thread has ... and 5 times the views!

Stay tuned.

BTW, this doesn't signal any change in my relationship. Just cleaning my 'puter on a bored weekend with the GF away

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Jan. 15 2011,18:18) La Bamba. Cute face, but a complete wash in bed.

"Don't touch my face. Don't touch my hair. Don't touch my cock."

Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!
                Her name is Donut & she is very pretty. I made the classic mistake of telling her so one night & that I should barfine her. Everytime I came to La Bamba during the 3 months I was in town, she reminded me.

I just had a feeling she would be useless in the room the way that so many of these young'uns are & I kept dodging the question.

Thanks Socrates for confirming what I suspected - she's another prima donna who won't be able to earn her baht until she either works it out or one of the older hands explains where she is going wrong.
                Despite the high cost of living, it continues to be popular.

Comment

• (Socrates999 @ Jan. 15 2011,06:18) Don't let the door hit your arse on the way out!
                  Classic comment Socrates  

Good to see the Shoe Box open again, some real beauties in there.

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

• Fantastic stuff Socrates. Not that I needed any encouragement but it does get me excited for my arrival this time next weekend!
                    Making newbie mistakes since 2009 so you don't have to

Comment

Working...
                    X