Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The best and the worst of UK Transsexuals?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(donnnnnny @ Jul. 04 2006,18:27) excellent  pics  boys well done billy, beefy  ,trebor
    Thanku Sir... This is a great Thread.....
    Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

These two look as though they could be a bit frisky and fun.
      Attached Files

Comment

There from Manchester... Lots of Attitude

Comment

I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
          Attached Files
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 04 2006,08:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
            Jeezus Mai-kee

and I used to hold you in such high regard.

When we open our ladyboy bar...you do NOT get to hire the girls. brrrrrrrr

Randyman
            ain't life grand

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,18:10)    There from Manchester... Lots of Attitude  
              Shock,...now theres a surprise... attitude problem.... NOT!

It seems when trying to be a western women the western female attitude problem is par for the course. Most of the TV/TS I have tried in the UK suffer the same complaint.

How come generally they don't in Asia & Latin America!!??
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 04 2006,19:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    
                They get worse than that!
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(Mai-Kee @ Jul. 05 2006,01:50) I think she's kinda cute in her very own way!    

Youd do her wouldnt you, b honest lol

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:16)
                    ur not wrong But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member Cumon u know its true lol

Comment

(rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:14)
                      (Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,18:10)    There from Manchester... Lots of Attitude  
                      Shock,...now theres a surprise... attitude problem.... NOT!

It seems when trying to be a western women the western female attitude problem is par for the course. Most of the TV/TS I have tried in the UK suffer the same complaint.

How come generally they don't in Asia & Latin America!!??
                      Now i never said there attitude was a problem jus lots of it

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,20:39)
                        (rob69in @ Jul. 05 2006,02:16)
                        ur not wrong      But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member      Cumon u know its true      lol
                        Hhhhmmm, i have standards you know!

I am not sure, you kinda get spoilt after Latin America & Asia.  
                        Robin

Comment

I mean, theres just no comparison!

How do you shag Dr. F's daughter, after Ming the Mercilous?
                          Attached Files
                          Robin

Comment

Even GiGi the Mad is more inviting on a bad hair day.
                            Attached Files
                            Robin

Comment

(Bit Beefy @ Jul. 04 2006,09:39)  But in a dark room her lips would feel so warm wrapped around ure member      Cumon u know its true      lol
                              stay in the light, STAY IN THE FRIGGIN LIIIIIIGHT!!!!!

randyman
                              ain't life grand

Comment

Robin

Comment

Working...
                                X