Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• These photos are very hot. What is it about a nice bulge that make me want to bulge myself?

What I really love are slingshot bikini's, where the crotch part just splits the balls in half. Not that many good photos of LBs wearing it however.

Comment

• 69.jpg

I found this one in my panty bulge collection. Om is a great kisser. I met her one year ago in Germany. More than one year already.

Om 2.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by P&G View Post
        I found this one in my panty bulge collection. Om is a great kisser. I met her one year ago in Germany. More than one year already.
        Wow, she's a absolute angel. What a pretty face. She works in Germany?

Comment

• Let's say so. I don't know where she is now. I met her in Southern Germany last year. She told me she had gone to Germany with her boyfriend, a guy living in Hamburg (Northern Germany). I had the feeling the guy is a pimp. This poor girl was waiting for customers in a "Wirtschaft". This used to be a Southern German pub with a lot of life at week ends. Then, rooms were hired to prostitutes and social housing in the neighborhood were granted to Turkish immigrants and life left the pub. Om used to open her door to her clients. We were disturbed 2 or 3 times during the (expensive) hour we spent together. She spoke German as a fresh ladyboy coming from Issan speaks English in Pattaya. I just needed more communication to find her perfect. She was nice, good at sex, soft but her mind was like dead. I think she was exploited by her pimp.

Comment

• 63.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by P&G View Post
              Let's say so. I don't know where she is now. I met her in Southern Germany last year. She told me she had gone to Germany with her boyfriend, a guy living in Hamburg (Northern Germany). I had the feeling the guy is a pimp. This poor girl was waiting for customers in a "Wirtschaft". This used to be a Southern German pub with a lot of life at week ends. Then, rooms were hired to prostitutes and social housing in the neighborhood were granted to Turkish immigrants and life left the pub. Om used to open her door to her clients. We were disturbed 2 or 3 times during the (expensive) hour we spent together. She spoke German as a fresh ladyboy coming from Issan speaks English in Pattaya. I just needed more communication to find her perfect. She was nice, good at sex, soft but her mind was like dead. I think she was exploited by her pimp.
              That's sad and unfortunate. I always find it strange hearing stories about Thai LBs working overseas so far away from home, it must be a culture shock. I suppose working in Germany could earn her more money that Thailand. I'm impressed that she picked up some of the language. But she must feel lonely and isolated. Well, at least you can find quality Thai LBs in southern Germany, as weird as that sounds. Hope she's doing ok.

Comment

• Yes, it's sad. I think that money doesn't make everything. I don't believe this ladyboy is greedy at money either. I paid 200 € for one hour that is a normal price for a good shemale in Germany (Germany is one of the most expensive places in Europe). I was not cheated nor scammed in whatever manner. Om did her best. I just had the feeling she have given something more than sex and she probably did when she was in Pattaya, but something was broken in her.
                I am not sure either that she was making a lot of money. She had to pay for her room, food etc ... and hopefully train tickets to go back sometimes to Hamburg and see her boyfriend. I don't know if she could keep a lot of money for herself or her family after all these expenses. I would have preferred to meet her in Phuket and pay her for a long time visiting islands together.

Comment

• 64.jpg

Comment

• 66.jpg

Comment

• Lovely, everyday is a good day for a nice bulge.

Comment

• 67.jpg

Comment

• 70.jpg

Comment

• 71.jpg

Comment

• 05.jpg

Comment

• Excellent shooting and lighting. Did you take these photos and do you P&G work for Ladyboy-ladyboy.com? Don't think I have subscribed to this site. So many websites with excellent photos/videos. Sez it's downloadable and only $37.00 per month. Sounds good to me. So did you shoot these shots?

Comment

Working...
                                X