X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Schoolgirls party at Jenny Star Bar

It looks like its going to be one hell of a night at Jenny Star Bar this coming Friday. Yes, the Gals of St Trinians are being let loose with a requirement that all JSB models must wear school uniform.

So for any of you guys with the Thai girl University outfit fetish you better head on to Jenny Star Bar and do some ogling. I can just imagine Ex if she is there with a tight white blouse barely covering her implants. No doubt Kikki will be wearing just a bra, a belt, stockings and her uniform Patent black boots. I am wondering who will be the school mistress with a silk blouse, black long tight skirt, stockings, hi heel pumps and glasses perched on her nose !!!!

We are trying to convince Monkeyman that he needs to do a sponsored shoot down there to truly capture the moment as he seems to be spent out - apparently Kikki has big demands on his wallet as well as his manlihood.

Cheers
    Mardhi

Ive still got videos of the St Trinians films

God I wish I somewhere else right now  

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Aug. 16 2006,23:27) God I wish I somewhere else right now...
      Me too, mate! That night in Pattaya sounds like a blast!

Comment

Well lets hope we can convince our man with a camera to get his backside down there for some snaps but as I say, he is pleading poverty after buying Kikki a new aircon unit !!!!!!!

The thought of 30 of the sexiest ladyboys in thailand all wearing school uniform is making me think this is going to be one hell of an event particularly as we know how much the JSB gals love to show off and model.....

Cheers
        Mardhi

Comment

By the way I have already booked Nam two as opposed to Nam one who Paris eric is in love with. She is soooo cute - can't wait to see how she turns out in a white blouse, tight black miniskirt, stockings and hi heels..... Hey maybe she will have a belt with the little paper clip to keep it attached to her skirt as well. Infact I may stop off at MBK tomorrow and pick up a dozen sets of XXXS shirts and 12" super small lycra skirts just incase anyone is not dressed in accordance with our expectations...

Cheers
          Mardhi

I'm sure the after event party at Marine 2 is also going to be a real riot

Comment

Wonderful !!!

And I just got called in to a 11pm conference call Friday night.

Mardhi....BRING YOUR CAMERA

is Nam1 my Namthip ?, 100% passable, short brown hair ?

(ps. I'll be at Panthip tomorrow)
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Yes Snick - Nam 1 is the original and still ever so cute girl next door. Nam 2 I dont think you met - she is a friend of Ex and has just started working occasionally in JSB as she is short of money - before she used to work in a phone shop but ironically she does not have her own mobile (go figure that one) - she is an extremely passable gal and would be near perfect except her tits are as flat as a pancake. She ended up with MM and I in marine 2 on Saturday night along with Kikki and the big tit post op who's name I cant remember. Unfortunately I made the wrong choice and plumped for the silicone enhancements. Unbeknown to me at the time of course was her post op status. Still we all live and learn and thats why when she called me today, I have made sure she is around on Friday.

Cheers
              Mardhi

Comment

Fucking sensational!!!!!!
                You have to send a team (as many lenses are available!) down there - this footage is pure gold!!!!

MK
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Doesnt look like its going to be my lens

Lets hope some other readers of the forum will be down there with their camera's at the ready , it will be pure gold , so many sexy girls at JSB , and the Back to School them will be the bomb .

Comment

Pity Billy aint there

Im sure he would have em all in his room later      

Pics to boot

Dave...
                    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
                    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

..KIKKY!! KIKKY!! KIKKY!!  DONT FORGET TO TAKE PICS OF MY KIKKY MONKEYMAN! VIDEO WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!!  

Comment

(monkeyman @ Aug. 17 2006,00:36) Doesnt look like its going to be my lens

Lets hope some other readers of the forum will be down there with their camera's at the ready , it will be pure gold , so many sexy girls at JSB , and the Back to School them will be the bomb .
                        Alright, alright already.

Finish work at 3 at Thong Lo. Ekkamai by 3:20. PTY by 6. Guess I can sacrifice for the cause.

Any backup??
                        "The Ladyboy Collection- start yours today!"

Comment

(anicon @ Aug. 17 2006,04:57) ..KIKKY!! KIKKY!! KIKKY!!  DONT FORGET TO TAKE PICS OF MY KIKKY MONKEYMAN! VIDEO WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!!  
                          I am told Gyk (kikky) shall not be attending the school girl gig due to other commitments in Bangkok

Comment

I will be there with a promise from the owner of another website to help fund the mission , is crush is good , but foto's will be only point and click variety , im sure his rejects will make it onto the forum

Comment

(pentire @ Aug. 17 2006,19:31)
                              (anicon @ Aug. 17 2006,04:57) ..KIKKY!! KIKKY!! KIKKY!!  DONT FORGET TO TAKE PICS OF MY KIKKY MONKEYMAN! VIDEO WOULD BE EVEN BETTER!!  
                              I am told Gyk (kikky) shall not be attending the school girl gig due to other commitments in Bangkok  
                              Correction to my post.

She is back in Town and shall be on Parade

Comment

Working...
                              X