X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 of Bangkoks most passable ladyboys

Before the JSB party, a couple of us met up and we ended up here. * *Along with us were three of the most stunning ladyboys in Bangkok. *By stunning I mean passable. * The evening began in Obsessions where Anna (no 54) was barfined, then onto cascade and back to Obsession to barfine Sonya (no 4). * *We went over to Patpong and barfined the lovely Jay from KC3 (no idea what her number is but trust me, you can't miss her). * We then all went onto Twilo which is a bar/nightclub totally aimed at the farang holiday crowd just across from KC3. * * *Of course, this whole evening was done with the intention of enhancing relations between competing bars LOL. * *As you can see from the pics they got on pretty well.

First up is Sonya - the ever so cute LB from Obsession.
    Attached Files

And this is Anna from Obsessions
    Attached Files

Comment

Sonya and Anna
      Attached Files

Comment

Anna and Jay from KC3, looks like Jay is getting hungry !!!
        Attached Files

Comment

The lovely Jay
          Attached Files

Comment

Damn you are getting good at these photo jobs! Shots 'in the wild' are hard to come by! Thanks for posting them!

(I'm back in BKK BTW so gimme a call when you're in town!)

Comment

Jay and Sonya discussing relative salaries between the bars of course
              Attached Files

Comment

Cool spot! The one with the yellow t-shirt is actually quite a stunner!!!  
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEdXtf-GHvU

Comment

Mardhi's Angels ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

What is Jay like as a person? She looks so damn hot!

Comment

Last one of Jay - she is such a babe.

By the way, between these 3 gals there is a substantial amount of Silicone....

Anna and Sonya are tiny, Jay is not tall but she looks it in these pics. All are very passable and great fun.

If your looking for a fun night out, get them out of the shit pits and into somewhere like this - this was a Thursday night before we went down to Pattaya for the JSB party and the place was packed. They have no problems with LB's and just want to ensure everyone has fun.

Credit is due to Monkeyman as he wanted to test the new camera before the JSB party - luckily his models were totally obliging.

Both Jay and Anna will be up on the members section sometime soon. Perhaps Sonya needs to be added to the list as well.

Cheers
                      Mardhi
                      Attached Files

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 22 2006,19:55) What is Jay like as a person? She looks so damn hot!  
                        Hey Stogie - I think thats a loaded question from Monkeyman. Sounds like he told you about my predicament. I had barfined Sonya and then saw Jay (and her twin sister - no joke on that incidentally). I really like Jay and have been with her before - somehow in my beered up state I paid Jay's barfine as well. So I had to decide at the end of the night and Jay won much to Sonya's annoyance. Yes, Jay is a real delight - great English, body to die for and sooo sweet.

Cheers
                        Mardhi

Comment

Hi Mardhi,

Why do you persist in torturing me like this ?

What have I ever done to deserve it !

I must say your photography skills have really picked up, although I guess it helps when you have such incredible talent to work with.

Really beautiful girls, amazing stuff.

Cheers
                          Koykaeng
                          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

Yes great foto's Mardhi

Comment

WOW Mardhi, Jay is by far the most beautiful, makes me want to jump on a plane to BKK right now..

Comment

Working...
                              X