Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, this girl has everything i could want in a womans looks. and i love that tattoo. i hope to see a full gallery and longer video of her soon!  

Comment

pattaya, 099932262

Comment

Dude in a wig is a dude in a wig. Cant see why having a big cock is such a big deal for you bottom boys when the rest is just not up to par.
        brock landers

Comment

(brocklanders @ Sep. 02 2006,00:48)   Cant see why having a big cock is such a big deal for you bottom boys when the rest is just not up to par.
          Sometimes you have to settle for what you can get when you can't get it all.

Some days you just have to settle for a pretty face.
          Some days you have to settle for a girl with a Great Body but an Ugly face.
          Other days, a Big cock will have to do.
          Most days you just have to settle with putting up with assholes who don't know the differance between having second best today and surviving to hunt for the best another day.
          Attached Files
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(brocklanders @ Sep. 02 2006,06:48) Dude in a wig is a dude in a wig.   Cant see why having a big cock is such a big deal for you bottom boys when the rest is just not up to par.
            Not up to par in your eyes sir... Each to there own.... IMHO Having a HUGE Cock is a big plus especially if she can fire constant live rounds from it... PROVING that she is horning.... . You liking porceline dolls with dicks that dont work enjoy them.... Bet we have more fun with Anna Meenas Stiffy than u do with an unresponsive tad poll... long live long large ladboy cocks

i duno what ure worried about lol.... Well pay Rita & Talesha or Nancy and Gigi to break u in nice and easy
            Up The Ass Of Every Successful Business Man Lies a Ladboys Thick Long Cock!

Comment

Working...
            X