Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you want to avoid the ribbing try to let the blood flow go back to your big brain before posting...

Could it be that even the great diplomat of our time occasionally gets annoyed with these idiots who can't match wits with a shoe lace?

Comment

At least i didn't use my time warp to find this thread
      i love t-girls

Comment

i love to suck that dick ....

Comment

Ladyboys and cum are a marvelous combination!

Maybe the best pic in the history of Asian TS
          Attached Files

Comment

Reminds me of a GG I used to spend a lot of time with. I used to always try to come on her face and she used to try to dodge it. It became a running joke between us. Sometimes I'd get her, sometimes she'd squirm out of the way. I must admit, her sense of timing was amazing.

One time I was just building up to let fly a major load, and at the very last second she ducked. Splat! All over the alarm clock.

Comment

(Otho @ Jun. 30 2008,08:07) Reminds me of a GG I used to spend a lot of time with. I used to always try to come on her face and she used to try to dodge it. It became a running joke between us. Sometimes I'd get her, sometimes she'd squirm out of the way. I must admit, her sense of timing was amazing.

One time I was just building up to let fly a major load, and at the very last second she ducked. Splat! All over the alarm clock.

A new twist on i remember when....

Dont think it a story for the grand kiddies however

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

]you guys are a   bunch of sick pervies, where do I sign up?
                My idea of foreplay is getting my wallet out......

Comment

Working...
                X