Attached Files

Comment

• hot philipina
        Attached Files
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Man ! I miss my power of Delete.

This shit is wearing REAL THIN ~

I just gave my Last Look at this Topic. Its being done in Poor Taste.
          I'm jumping off the Band Wagon.

If you want some advice Lance P.M. me. If not, You just got my Last View.
          My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

• Man ! I miss my power of Delete.
            This shit is wearing REAL THIN ~
            I just gave my Last Look at this Topic. Its being done in Poor Taste.
            I'm jumping off the Band Wagon.
            If you want some advice Lance P.M. me. If not, You just got my Last View.
            35,851 views - I rest my case

PS - There is no truth in the rumour that 35,850 of those views were from me!!

Lance....rock on...best thread ever
            Mister Arse

Comment

• We don't allow pics from competing Asian ladyboy sites.

This thread is a bit off topic, and has provoked some controversy, but it's just one thread and so long as we aren't shamefully advertising or promoting other Asian ladyboy sites then as far as I can see it's well within our posting guidelines.

Personally, though... it's pretty naff. I prefer the feminine beauty of the Thai ladyboys to the raw 'meat and two veg' latino types!

I have already PMed Lance and asked him to read the guidelines and steer clear of posting pics from our competitiors.

Comment

• This thread is a bit off topic, and has provoked some controversy,
                Why controversy? Just one of many "slightly off topic" threads which makes this forum interesting rather than bland and boring.

but it's just one thread and so long as we aren't shamefully advertising or promoting other Asian ladyboy sites then as far as I can see it's well within our posting guidelines.
                Definitely well within. Unless of course we can only talk about thai femboys, in which case Rob69's last Brazil trip should be deleted, Lisa Winkler corner deleted, fantasy gg thread deleted, fish box deleted, academic forum deleted......this would be a much less interesting place.

Personally, though... it's pretty naff. I prefer the feminine beauty of the Thai ladyboys to the raw 'meat and two veg' latino types!
                Coward!
                Mister Arse

Comment

• I have to admit I was just thinking the same thing as Mirimark. I mean I like big cock pics as much as the next man but after a while I find it becomes a bit repetitive and I lose interest.

Definitely well within. Unless of course we can only talk about thai femboys, in which case Rob69's last Brazil trip should be deleted, Lisa Winkler corner deleted, fantasy gg thread deleted, fish box deleted, academic forum deleted......this would be a much less interesting place.
                  I think your taking Stogie's comment a bit overboard, he wasn't saying we can't have discussion/content on a variety of topics. I enjoy reading the extra content and contributions including your own and agree it makes things more interesting.

Maybe Mirimark is just pissed because this thread might overtake his Femboy thread.
                  I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

• I have to admit I was just thinking the same thing as Mirimark. I mean I like big cock pics as much as the next man but after a while I find it becomes a bit repetitive and I lose interest.

Don't look then! There are dozens of threads I don't look at because the subject doesn't interest me.

I think your taking Stogie's comment a bit overboard,
                    Deliberately so to make the point....and I like winding up Stogie

he wasn't saying we can't have discussion/content on a variety of topics. I enjoy reading the extra content and contributions including your own and agree it makes things more interesting.
                    Maybe Mirimark is just pissed because this thread might overtake his Femboy thread.
                    Aw, OK, I'll go have a look at the noodle thread then
                    Mister Arse

Comment

• LuckyA

That is exactly what Stogie was refering to and then you put on pics from shemaleyum........that is really abusive of the aforementioned rules. I suggest you use your edit powers and delete the pics or someone else will. I'm quite sure the new ATS owners would take offense to having this pic on Shemaleyums site and I'm shure grooby would object to you putting his pics on this site. Think about it

Attached Files
                      It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

• PM has been sent to explain why photos have been deleted, as per Forum rules.

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
                        Membership Levels
                        The Rookie Thread
                        New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
                        Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

• were arguing because too many pics of hot shemales with big cocks?? give ita rest .
                          brilliant lance keep,it up old chap
                          ill post some of mint for ya in january
                          just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Guys I apologise for the pics from another site. I thought it was just Asian lb sites.

Regards,

Ang

Comment

• (Lance.R.Brand @ Nov. 26 2006,00:49) Asian
                              Damn!!!I love big beautiful & uncircumsized!!!!!

Comment

• Portugal T-Girls

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X