Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol bartman you're right... closer inspection reveals some dodgy photoshopping, but if you're not looking for it i guess you only see what you want to huh!!! ah well, we can still dream

Comment

• am in Madrid right now and this girl is on her way to my room!
      Attached Files
      No honey, no money!!

Comment

• I hope you have a nice, soft business class seat for the return journey!!
        Mister Arse

Comment

• let us know if it's a photoshop job dude

Comment

• Yes let us know if her cock was a photo shop ...And give a performance report too;////lucky guy

Comment

• i want to know what the service is like and how many euros??? they quote on the various web sights from e60 up to e200
              let us know as im keen to go to spain as there are so many fuckinmg hot shermales there
              cheers donnnnny you lucky bastard
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• JUST ON ANOTHER TOPIC.IF YOU COMPARE FLIGHT COSTS FROM UK TO THAILAND AND UK TO SPAIN, m wondering what the cost difference is? between the two places??
                what with costs in thailand and quotes of 2000-3000 bhat a short time, is spain becoming a new mecca d for hot latin girls at rerasonable prices??
                cheers donnnnnny
                just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• Guys,

the girl in the pic was not the girl who turned up. However, she did look very like her and had a similar-sized cock.... so no problems there.

She was average in the sack - but as I hadn't been to LOS since start of Feb, it was better than nothing!  

I had 2 pops - she's not able to come, although she did get hard.  Condoms were required even for oral. She did kiss but nothing like what you get in   LOs. Definitely no GFE

Overall, I was slightly disappointed and haven't taken another LB here since.

She charged 200 euro - including taxis. If I went to her place, it would have been 100. Couldn't have been bothered with the hassle though. Also, didn't know how safe that might be. Seems to be similar to the price the other girls charge. For that, she stayed for a little over an hour.

Not sure I would bother again. I guess, if you're in SPain and hadn't had a LB in a long time, it's a good way to get it out of the system. However, no comparison to the service provided in LOS... and that's before you consider the price difference.

I will say this though - Madrid is fucking great for drinking and eating. Great tapas, nice bars and relatively cheap

I miss Thailand so much    Especially Cindy in BKK and Aoy in Pattaya. Roll on August!!!!!!!!!

Mick

p.s. Just to add, I'm here on business and didn't come for fun. However, when in Rome ...
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

• Donny,

regarding prices, I flew from Ireland business class. But I think economy class is about 250 euro. I'm sure budget airlines would do it for about 80. Flying to Thailand costs about 900-1000 euro.

There do seem to be plenty of hot LBs here (many, many, many) but the GFE doesn't seem to be the same and they are that bit more expensive. I don't think I would come here just for LB.

But Spain (and I don't mean the costa del scumbag resorts) is a great place to spend some time and worth at least checking out the scene. But, if I wanted a holiday centred on ladyboy tomfoolery (and , believe me, I do!!!) I'd head for Thailand

Mick
                    No honey, no money!!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• From Uk flights to spain are approx. £100 return on the charter airlines.

so maybe it is a good alternative between visits?
                                seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Working...
                                X