Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are those amazing beauties in post's 884 and 885?

Comment

• Andrea
      Attached Files

Comment

• Andrea2
        Attached Files

Comment

• Suely from Rio
          Attached Files

Comment

• one more hot spanish babe
            with what must surely be a photo shopped cock
            Attached Files
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Aug. 14 2007,16:08) one more hot spanish babe
              with what must surely be a photo shopped cock
              I agree.....a definite case of Photo Shop....but like you donnnny I do love Spanish babes!

Comment

• big penis

Comment

• nh  hers another absoulute babe i found , from argentina
                  Attached Files

Comment

• (donnnnnny @ Aug. 19 2007,14:29) nh hers another absoulute babe i found , from argentina
                    Yeah know donnnnnny, someone asked me the other day why I made the comment about why I would just as soon go with Thai GG versus Thai LB's and I told them, I love nice fake boobs, hot facial features and a GREAT personality.

But after seeing the smoking hot LB's you post of South American LB's, I tend to rethink my opinion...haha. I know there are cases where some Thai LB's are packing a nice package, but in most cases, Thai LB's are not very well hung.

So because of this I tend to look more at the rest of their bodies and most importantly their personality. Next week when I am in BKK at Guess Bar or at another bar in Nana, of course I will play around with the girls (LB's and GG's) like the rest of you do, but what truly catches my eye is a hot slutty look, nice boobs and an imaginative personality.

The pictures you post though donnnnnny only prove to me though that you and I have VERY similar taste in ladies though....haha. We will HAVE to meet and go mongering together......lol.

Nhscotsman

Comment

• Dude, I have no idea what it is, but there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that girls cock in posts #'s 871 ans 872.
                      She really needs to have her johnson looked at by a medical profesional. It's fucking gross man!
                      I got enough pictures of diseased cocks in 8th grade health class to last me a life-time, I don't need to see them here.
                      Thanks
                      "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                      Salin' on a summer breeze
                      And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                      -Harry Nilsson

Comment

• (nhscotsman @ Sep. 03 2007,09:03)
                        (donnnnnny @ Aug. 19 2007,14:29) nh  hers another absoulute babe i found ,  from argentina  
                        Yeah know donnnnnny, someone asked me the other day why I made the comment about why I would just as soon go with Thai GG versus Thai LB's and I told them, I love nice fake boobs, hot facial features and a GREAT personality.

But after seeing the smoking hot LB's you post of South American LB's, I tend to rethink my opinion...haha. I know there are cases where some Thai LB's are packing a nice package, but in most cases, Thai LB's are not very well hung.

So because of this I tend to look more at the rest of their bodies and most importantly their personality. Next week when I am in BKK at Guess Bar or at another bar in Nana, of course I will play around with the girls (LB's and GG's) like the rest of you do, but what truly catches my eye is a hot slutty look, nice boobs and an imaginative personality.

The pictures you post though donnnnnny only prove to me though that you and I have VERY similar taste in ladies though....haha. We will HAVE to meet and go mongering together......lol.

Nhscotsman
                        yes scotsman we are very similar in taists. i aslo love lbs and girls with imaginative personalitys
                        real turn on if a girl say" how about i do this"instrad of the usual up to fucking you

Comment

• (strocube @ Sep. 03 2007,10:15) Dude, I have no idea what it is, but there is something SERIOUSLY wrong with that girls cock in posts #'s 871 ans 872.
                          She really needs to have her johnson looked at by a medical profesional. It's fucking gross man!
                          I got enough pictures of diseased cocks in 8th grade health class to last me a life-time, I don't need to see them here.
                          Thanks
                          I found these to be disturbing as well.  I looked it up and they're called "pearly penile papules."  They're actually harmless and not associated with any disease.  No treatment is necessary, but they can be removed with a CO2 laser.  

Quite a dilemma: ugly, but harmless spots or painful laser on the penis.  

Still the picture should have come with a warning.

Comment

• this is a nice thread
                            after surf the websites imo this is the best cock - shape, size and so on
                            Attached Files
                            the love in life

Comment

• neung i thought you have a nice shape and size cock, why would you have to find another girls tool to post, just show us yours
                              i love t-girls

Comment

• shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh !!! dont show nobody ok?
                                Attached Files
                                the love in life

Comment

Working...
                                X