X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LadyboyCrush

I do not know TOP ... but to top or to bottom ladyboys are details and rules of the game you also play

By your name, I suggest you are in expert in getting topped but once again I won't get in details of your private life

Diablo Le Grec

Comment

• Rachan...so hot! I love her hair too...

Comment

• (diablo80 @ Mar. 15 2008,01:40) LadyboyCrush

I do not know TOP    ... but to top or to bottom ladyboys are details and rules of the game you also play  

By your name, I suggest you are in expert in getting topped but once again I won't get in details of your private life  

Diablo Le Grec
        "Top" is simply a name of a Ladyboy that works at Guess Bar...

By my name you think I am an expert in getting topped, eh? The words "Ladyboy Crush" give you that impression, eh?

I do enjoy getting topped and being a top... I like pretty much all sex... I'm not really sure what your point is..??

Care to enlighten me?
        "What a fucking hero you are.... "
        -f0xxee (referring to ME! Eat your hearts out EVERYONE -- *I* am f0xxee's fucking hero!)

Comment

• That's a nice way to tell you to each his own......Mr Crushed Ass.... LOL.

by the way my dad is reading again
          "Beyond Acceptance:100 tips for dealing with a gay son"

and that's Top for you Mr Diablo
          Attached Files
          My own belief is that there is hardly anyone whose sexual life, if it were broadcast, would not fill the world at large with surprise and horror.  ~W. Somerset Maugham

Comment

• MM I have just gone thru this entire thread (for the first time) - sensational work. Thanks

Comment

• re: Beer (Bia)

Lovely pics

I've not barfined her ever, but had a great time at the bar one time at the old Guess bar.
              She would have one of the nicest feeling asses i've ever played with.

She is a lovely lady and always remembers me~~

Maybe next time

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• A years a long time Azza, she might not be working this time next year
                Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (seamus @ Aug. 16 2008,17:26)  A years a long time Azza, she might not be working this time next year  
                  You are a right prick!

Azza

A worthy trip report

Comment

• (azza33 @ Aug. 16 2008,09:38)
                    (seamus @ Aug. 16 2008,17:26)  A years a long time Azza, she might not be working this time next year  
                    You are a right prick!  
                    you love Me really
                    Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

• (monkeyman @ Jan. 22 2008,16:17) May 19 , from Stringfellows .
                      anymore pictures of this cutie, May of stringfellows?

cheers,

MD
                      machodik

Comment

• Hello Monkeymen, Fantastic photos, great photography and spot on with your lighting, excellent skin tone. A professional photographer in my book

Comment

Working...
                        X