Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(MARKUK @ Jun. 20 2007,18:39) I would be suprised if you get to meet her! i had the pleasure before she went off the scene, and she as far as i know does not meet any longer..
    Bugger
    Plenty more fish in the sea i guess

Comment

(holly200 @ Jun. 16 2007,22:03) Hi norby789,
      Just wanted to know about Vicky and the pic you posted just recently. I Does she still work at Casscades?

Thanks for any info.

Regards
      Rich
      Vicky has not been in Cascades for months. I would not say she is out of the scene and I am sure she we would meet up with a customer. Spoke to her a few weeks back.

Comment

Ozzie you must have a hude Rolidex with all these girls names and numbers. You are definately the man on the street and seems that you do an honest job of trying to stay in touch with them.........they are lucky to have you as a friend.
        ....so,  you're really a guy?..............  

Comment

Hey Norby.....can you tell me something about your 3some with Kiki and Talisha? I'd luv to hear some details...

Comment

i would love to hear details about experience with vicky and with anney too mmm just love nthen 2gether
            lets see you in the chatroom

Comment

a tasty feast to behold and what is the Ladyboys name in post 1?

Comment

what a good collection!

Comment

(norby789 @ Jun. 14 2007,01:53) emma
                  She looks like a midget in this photo.
                  I know its so wrong, but it feels so right!

Comment

was really enjoying this thread of real pics until some poster named Buttafly KILLED it with his lame underage comments and something about shit..dam dude..why you have to be a MAJOR BUZZ KILL?? Notice how Norby789 stopped posting pics after Lamo Buttafly posted his nonsense? How does anyone know the age of any of these LB's? Do they even have proof of actaul age in those countries?
                    Man, what a dweeb Butta!

Comment

Just learning to read are we?

Perhaps you didn't notice that this thread is over a year old...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Now THAT's holding a grudge!

Comment

the ladyboy in post number 17 is Anna (Obsessions) from Issan and I was her first customer back in 2003. she didnot speak any English and she couldnot suck cock at all she scratched up my dick so I fucked her in the ass instead. she was really cute and inexperienced. I then saw her three years later and she was a pro still working Obsessions I took her to the Landmark (they dont give a shit if you brought that baby elephant that that Thai ass wipe exploits at NaNa up to your room let alone ladyboys).
                          Number 32 is Som really cute but always had a miserable demeanor and attitude.
                          reflections

Comment

wow amy in post 53 is one babe
                            the flash
                            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

post 52 wit the hat is unreal what a babe anyone know iof she stil in cascades

Comment

Working...
                              X