Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(thegame925 @ Jun. 22 2009,13:46) She is coming into Bangkok Thursday 2nd July for dinner with Cindy, you and me - she has promised to shower properly and remove all farmyard smells, especially the smell of pig-shit!.
    looking forward to it
    No honey, no money!!

Comment

I have said it b4 & I will say it again, one of the nicest LB's I have ever met.
      Still does nothing for Me, but wot great company !

I have heard She's hanging out With a big Jackeen, but I wont hold that against her
      Be lucky,have fun & stay young !

Comment

cindy is cuteness
        You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

Hey this thread making a comeback.

whats for lunch today Mick?

Comment

sisig in can
            You Can Take Taneisha Out Of The Party, But You Can't Take The Party Out Of Taneisha  

http://imlive.com/_/0493/386493/SluttyTaneisha53628.htm

Comment

just had brunch - pork, veggies, rice and fried chicken

last night was pepper steak!

all cooked by the sexy chef herself
              No honey, no money!!

Comment

You must have quite a little kitchen set up there Mick. Pepper Steak, where do you find good cuts of meat in Thailand? I had a hard time buying it from the market when its sitting out for who knows how long. Meat we bought at Carrefour was pretty ordinary and a bit tough.

So no dessert?

I know that answer....

Comment

We got the meat at Carrefour too. It was fine but not best cut of meat ever ... what do you expect in LOS?

Would you believe I had my "pudding" before brunch
                  No honey, no money!!

Comment

Market meat is inedible! Foodland has good meat especially in the marinated section...

Comment

Poor Cindy. First billy69 makes fun of her in a thread he starts about her, then we threadjack this old thread of hers to use as a Chatroom while she is stuck cooking for Mick.

The least we could do is post a photo or two while we resurect this thread.
                      Have any new ones BM?

Here is one of my favorites of Cindy and the tidy Ton/Jane/Mickey and whatever she is now.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Yes,,, Cindy is the perfect girl to take home to you room...can talk about anything and can do anything you like in bed,,, I have never spent time with same girl twice, but she might the first,... extremly fit body and lovely cock..
                        She has a good heart

Comment

Working...
                        X