X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't neglect the chubby ones:)

kitty3.jpg kitty1.jpg kitty4.jpg kitty2.jpg We've prob all been surprised a time or two when a girl shows up not looking ANYTHING like their sample fotos:/
    I met Kitima last year on my trip and she has put on 12-15 lbs since these fotos were taken...but...
    She turned out to be super playful,a bubbly personality and absolutely LOVED to fuck
    She was hard as soon as we started kissing and was still hard 10 minutes after she came...love that!
    DEF some of the best sex of my life...no kidding...this chick can F-U-C-K...
    I typically prefer thin/skinny types with 7-8" cocks but Kitty is someone I'll always invite over if our schedules are good
    I THINK she's at Stringfellows in Patts at the moment...maybe some of you guys know for sure.
    Enjoy
    Last edited by billyworld; 10-15-2018, 11:50 PM.

When you find a good fun horny ladyboy like this, perfect looks aren't always necessary for sure.
    Often the hottest one's aren't as fun and have attitudes.

Stringfellows closed several years ago....
    www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Yes sometimes its not the real lookers who give the best performance...chemistry counts.
      Kitima looks a little bit like one of the cashiers (as of last February, but now?) who works at The House. You mentioned that you met her last year billyworld. Did you see her in Pattaya?

Anyway, have a few good memories of Sringfellows; it was one raunchy bar. My first time in there, I just sat down and three girls came up and put their cocks on the table for my inspection. 555 good times.

Comment

I met her in BKK but she typically hangs in Patts during high season...also shares a place in Roi Et with some friends a few months each year...
        She spoke about working at Stringfellows when we were hanging out...that's why I thought she might be back there...didn't realize the place had closed up

Comment

Maybe if she hasn't been to pattaya for a couple years, she doesn't know it's closed.
          In November 2015 we were in Pattaya and went looking for Stingfellows as we walked down the Soi it used to be on, it was no where to be found.

That is when we discovered La Bamba Bar. A ladyboy there asked us what we were looking for and then she told us Stringfellows was closed.
          So we went to La Bamba.

Not saying Stringfellows didn't reopen since last November.....
          www.ladyboysthai.com

Comment

Well I guess she isn't the cashier I mentioned earlier...she sure looks familiar though.
            Anyway, you might find her again... never try, never know Sorry, lame joke 555

Comment

You guys were lucky to experience Stringfellows. I first visited Pattaya Beach in 2013 and it was just closed up. Heard so many legendary stories about this place. Was lucky Pattaya Obsessions and made so many friends behind their curtained rooms. Certainly wasn't lap dancing. Last year I was shocked PO was closed and it still is on Google Maps. Even one of the top shows in next door Boyz Town is closed. The crowd of boys in leatherwear all gone. Only one show is running, and I expect that to be gone this winter. Add this to the near disappearance of the night time crowds of youngsters on Beachwalk. Katoeys R Us has replaced PO but it is not as raunchy. Heaven on Earth has disappeared. Ai Yai Yai!!!

Comment

Working...
              X