Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you tell your girlfriend/wife?

For those married/or with GG/GFs...just wondering what "cover stories" if any you all use to escape to LOS, Phils, etc for the LB action/fun. Anybody out there ever get busted? You really have to have a flawless plan and straight story from start to finish, and covering your tracks (ie hiding the passport etc). Fake business "trips" have always worked perfect for me and also dialing to a 1-800 calling card in LOS to the US then international to my GF, scrambling the caller ID always works. A few other tricks I have...anyone else have good ones they'd like to share???

PATTAYALOVER

Oh you bad man
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Actually a mate of mine told his missus he was in Tenerife when he was in Thailand .....
      they both begin with a T so an easy mistake to make

Comment

I saw 2 German(?) guys come into a dive shop in Pattaya and ask to borrow some gear for 10 minutes so they could have their photo taken on the beach.

They never went diving, just whoring for 2 weeks, but told their wives they were on a diving trip in the Andaman Sea and wanted some photos as 'proof'...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

He he this is great !

Comment

i love the germans lmao
            just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I tell my wife.. I have bussiness trip... and than buy her nice gifts from LOS... that keeps her happy....
              "Imagination is more important than knowledge, for knowledge is limited while imagination embraces the world"
              Albert Einstein

Comment

(Monkey @ Nov. 12 2007,17:38) I saw 2 German(?) guys come into a dive shop in Pattaya and ask to borrow some gear for 10 minutes so they could have their photo taken on the beach.

They never went diving, just whoring for 2 weeks, but told their wives they were on a diving trip in the Andaman Sea and wanted some photos as 'proof'...

Yeah my mate Roger did a similar thing around 18 years ago. I had been a few times already and kept showing him my snaps whilst generally shoving the place done his throat to the extent that he was desperate to escape his wife for a week & go with me on my forthcoming trip  
                In order to do so we hatched a cunning plan
                At the time we were selling a well known Japanese brand of copier, Roger expained to his wife that a few of us had been invited to the factory over in Osaka and it would be incredible bad form for any of us to decline the invite...Only problem was some photographic evidence    ha ha, easily solved.
                Off to the UK HQ in Milton Keynes we all went with various changes of clothes in order to partake in a number of photo shoots with the yellow men  
                The plan was executed brilliantly and suffice to say the trip was fantastic.
                They divorced around twelve years later and he is now shacked up with a 29 year old Czech bird whom he met on another trip with me  

Comment

Yeah my mate Roger did a similar thing around 18 years ago...
                  Hang on... you don't look old enough. How old were you when you started coming here?
                  I'm just hazarding a guess here...

Comment

(COIN FLIP @ Nov. 17 2007,03:01) Hang on... you don't look old enough. How old were you when you started coming here?  
                    Have we met.

1988 was my first trip, I was 25

Comment

Well, I am a lucky bugger. It took me 2 years to find the right Thai girlfriend for me. She knows about my past experiences (I called it research for my future Thai company) and does not mind. In fact she has dropped a few hints about future participation.

Patience is a virtue, life is sweet and I make my own luck.

Regards.

Tiao

Comment

Working...
                      X