Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL. Can't say I've ever eaten the stuff before heading off to Nana.

I've never had a problem outgassing after I eat it, but I do tend to burp afterwards - and that brings the taste back up. Mouthwash before heading out afterwards is not a bad idea
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

"Smell" of Durian is like the "smell" of good sex. You either hate it or love it. A very sexy and tasty fruit.

Comment

smells like a pair of rotten socks but taist a whole lot better
        il
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

John McPhee captured the 'durian dichotmy' perfectly in his recent article in the food issue of the New Yorker. "Durian, also known as monthong, is a fruit that smells strongly fecal and tastes like tiramisu."

The article was a sort of tribute to William Shawn the long time editor of the New Yorker. In an earlier article McPhee wrote about a trip to Alaska and being put in a position to either eat "the gob of fat from behind a caribou's eye, or a cold pop tart." Shawn proofing the article wrote, "the pop tart" in the margin.

Comment

So in other words durian is nothing more than a large collection of smegna (dick cheese) all convieniently contained in a wrapper..and grown on a tree. It even has the appearance of dick cheese from what I have seen..........or would that be dick custard?

Comment

NOTHING like dick cheese. Go buy one & try it.

Comment

I tried the fruit itself and can't say to find anything so special in its taste. Rather, I found it quite hard to digest.
                The smell it's more of methane to me than stinky feet
                I tried the candies..are Ok, but then again, nothing to chant about.
                I tried, in Singapore, a strudel filled with durian mash and once again, nothing so special.
                Just find it nauseating for the smell, the taste isn't that great, nothing to justify the pain.
                Prefer gorgonzola, stilton and the other varieties of blue cheese by 100 miles
                Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

Durian, like eating pussy, you either love it or hate it. No fence to sit on.

Comment

Working...
                  X