X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep my nuts are always well shaved , and the pubes well styled

But does anyone wash their balls in the bath ?
    If so how do you get them out of the bag ?
    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Smooth as silk down below and have been getting excellent service down there since doing so. If we are in the game lets start playing like professionals!! The act of shaving before LB hunting makes it all the more intriguing and when you whip it out on them they can't wait to get a taste. Hey JimSlim, keep your nuts in the sack as some LB may take one or both for souvenirs!!

Comment

Have shaved a few times but usually just keep it nice and trim.

Comment

One good reason to keep it slick or at least trimmed is to prevent hair abrasions or cuts. I have done anal and not suffered from it yet, but since most times it vaginally with me when I had a hairy bush or my partner did, and a hair gets between his and mine parts it can lead to a very nasty abrasion that burns like hell. My GF has already gone to the doc with aburning sensation between her legs only to find out it was caused by "hair" I like em smooth and slick and one thing for sure I do not miss is hairs sticking in the back of my throat. I still do run into that on occassion when I participate in bukakke but for the few times its tolerable for me. Slick is the name of the game fellas!

I had one guy tell me he shaved his wentire pubic area and when it started to grow back it felt like he had two cockle burrs between his legs, and he had a worst case of acne on his pubes it even scared him. Turned out to be razor burn and ingrown pubes

Comment

Nowt wrong with a few "pubie's" stuck between your teeth IMO
            Your got yer Mother in a whirl
            Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

But having a pube stuck in the back of your throat is like that popcorn kernal that seems to get stuck there and no matter how much you gag or drink it stays there.

Comment

Yep, I shave 'em, and my a-hole too. Bought one of those personal groomer things and keep my pubes closely cropped.
                It's sexy, and besides it makse my knob look bigger.
                "Bankin' off of the northeast wind
                Salin' on a summer breeze
                And skippin' over the ocean, like a stone."
                -Harry Nilsson

Comment

why does your pubes stop growing at a certain length?

Comment

(allstar88 @ Oct. 25 2007,17:27) why does your pubes stop growing at a certain length?
                    Do they actually stop growing or do they normally "fall out" and new pubes take over and it gives the impression they stopped gropwing. I dunno.I have seen some guiys eyebrows that need to stop growing, as they could comb them back over their head to cover up there bald spot. Imagine if pubes or even leg hair was like head hair and kept growing. Oh what a tangled up mess we all would be in. Imagione having barbers or hair salons that catered to "pubes" exclusively

Comment

(kathylc @ Oct. 25 2007,14:51)
                      (allstar88 @ Oct. 25 2007,17:27) why does your pubes stop growing at a certain length?
                      Do they actually stop growing or do they normally "fall out" and new pubes take over and it gives the impression they stopped gropwing.
                      They fall out, not sure if it's because the hairy bits (arms, legs, pits, etc) are in regular contact with clothing which rubs against them or if it's a natural thing.

Is there a trichologist in the forum?
                      I've made kathylc  

Comment

I started shaving recently - a full shave with an electric Phillips Body Shaver takes less time than pulling individual grey hairs out one-by-one.
                        The pubic area feels cleaner; cleans quicker; and the other result is that it appears (an optical illusion) to add legnth to my instument.

Comment

Just gave the old ballsack a good shave in the bath last night , the key is using a good moisturiser afterwards .
                          The only problem is I went a little too far with the shaving and the little fellow looks like the last turkey left in Marks & Spencers at Christmas
                          Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

I am a hairy guy and do take the scissors to my bush every once in a while, but shaving with a razor only makes me itch like hell and I get a rash as a result. Even trimming the hair with a scissors makes me itch. I still have not figured out why. Anyone have any ideas?

Comment

Working...
                            X