X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FB whores v's holiday with sister

My dilemma is that I have planned my next trip to LOS around Christmas/New Year which coincides with my sisters leave from work.

'Great', she says, 'I haven't been to Thailand for years, I'll come with you, it'll be fun'

Now, years ago I used to spend 10 months/year in LOS and I am returning to visit my Western friends living/working in Phuket - well, that's my 'cover story' anyway

Reality - gonna be banging FB's for a fortnight

Ok, me and my sister are close and I love her to bits but she doesn't know my 'little secret'
    It'd be great to go with her but also have the FB's at same time time, what do I do?

Run away'
    0%
    Tell her on the plane
    0%
    See what happens...
    0%
    Feign illness and sneak off...
    0%
    Come 'out' ya bender'
    0%
    I've made kathylc  

(Monkey @ Oct. 13 2007,15:46) Ok, me and my sister are close and I love her to bits but she doesn't know my 'little secret'
    It'd be great to go with her but also have the FB's at same time time, what do I do?
    Hi Monkey,

In reality you're the only one that can really appreciate the ramifications of telling your sister the facts.

I've been in a similar position a few times with friends wanting to join me in LOS, and I've always told them the truth, mainly because I'm not prepared to let them cramp my style. If they can't deal with it, then I don't need them as friends, however even the friends who I thought would freak out seemed fine after a little while.

Incidentally both my brothers are aware of my interest in ladyboys, and don't seem too fussed.

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Cheers
    Koykaeng
    Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I agree...

Sisters are more tolerant than you think. I have one and she doesn't give a monkeys!

My life is nothing like hers but we still have lots of fun when we do see each other.

But what does your sister plan on doing in Thailand? Does she expect you to be a guide or is she planning on dragging you off to all that culture bollocks that Thais insist is so important to their 'way of life.'

If you 'come clean' and tell her you are coming here to get laid and have little interest in anything else then she may be less enthusiastic about accompanying you and you'll be left alone to enjoy a guilt free holiday.

During the year most of us are being told what to do and how to act by other people either through work or family obligations... holidays are one of the few times of the year when things should be on your terms...

If you can't come clean then come alone...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 13 2007,09:02) But what does your sister plan on doing in Thailand? Does she expect you to be a guide or is she planning on dragging you off to all that culture bollocks that Thais insist is so important to their 'way of life.'
        It's all going to be Elephants and Temples

Nah, just kidding, she's gonna come lay on the beach and get pissed at night, just like we used to do when she visited me before

I think I'm gonna tell her, I'm sure she'll be ok with it, might even get her into it as well

Heck it's not like I'm telling the world I'm gay is it?

Jus' cos I take it up the bum from boys who look like girls, it don't make me a fruit....

Thanks koykaeng and Stogie, you helped me make up my mind, I was thinking that was the way to go.

But living and working in a homophobic enviroment kinda makes you feel, err, ummm, I think ashamed is the wrong word, but I figure the majority of guys here know what I'm trying to say, so 'nuff said.

Thanks again guys.
        I've made kathylc  

Comment

go up to her and say guess what.......

Comment

Hire a Thai guy to keep her occupied
            "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Can SHE keep a secret? Either way if she comes you have to tell her.

Comment

Can SHE keep a secret?
                Billy Connolly once said women can never keep a secret but can always conceal a fart.
                So the best way to tell them a secret is to whisper it up their ass.

Comment

gonna be banging FB's for a fortnight

FB?
                  Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 13 2007,15:34)
                    gonna be banging FB's for a fortnight

FB?
                    FemBoys...but you knew that...

They say a picture paints a thousand words so here's one of Kwang, a perfect example of my ideal woman...
                    Attached Files
                    I've made kathylc  

Comment

May it will be helpful when you post some pics of your sisters here...

Dieter
                      Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 13 2007,02:02) If you 'come clean' and tell her you are coming here to get laid and have little interest in anything else then she may be less enthusiastic about accompanying you and you'll be left alone to enjoy a guilt free holiday.

You can also do this without mentioning ladyboys or femboys.

Comment

(Dieter @ Oct. 13 2007,17:32) May it will be helpful when you post some pics of your sisters here...

Dieter
                          errr, ummmm, what you want with her pic ya wierdo?

lol, ok, here you go, she is GG and if anybody who knows her see's this then they'll know who I am but wth they'll have a secret too lol, maybe they can show her this thread and save me the trouble of trying to blurt it out....
                          Attached Files
                          I've made kathylc  

Comment

Wowie howie...me single...handsome with a good heart not a weirdo.....
                            What about a dinner with you and your sisters with me in bkk....???

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

You know your sister or should.

Comment

Working...
                              X