X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cartoon Needed

I am looking for a cartoon. Basically, it was a bull buggering a typical middle aged western bitch while she was fellating Satan. It had wording under it to the effect of, "May 1000 bulls continuously violate your anal orifice while you joyfully fellate Satan in the afterlife."

If anybody has this cartoon (or is bored and enjoys drawing) please forward it to me.

Thank you.

Rebel Ray

(SF1B4 @ Oct. 05 2007,18:28) "May 1000 bulls continuously violate your anal orifice while you joyfully fellate Satan in the afterlife."

Need a new avatar Ray?

Comment

It would make a nice one. More of a project. I am wanting to get some cards prints. Each time some fat assed caucasian bitch talking on a cell phone while driving (or not concentrating on driving) decides to give me a "how dare you" state for blowing my horn I want to "card her."

Comment

Who needs cartoons.... I have real photos of Satan raping bitches assholes  
        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

I was just waiting for you or Miramark to respond to that one!

Where do you find this stuff?
              Mister Arse

Comment

So much time..... so little to do.....

RR.
                Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                Kahuna

Comment

HEHEHEHEHEHE, the one in post # 4 would be perfect if she was going down on Satan.

Basically, I need a pic of a Western (typical lazy assed American bitch type) woman being anally violated whle sucking Satan in order to match the

"May 1000 bulls continuously violate your anal orifice while you joyfully fellate Satan in the afterlife."

Ttypical lazy assed American bitch types can't drive and I want to put the pic and the curse on a big assed placard for their viewing privilege when they cut me off in traffic (while on their cell phone), back up without looking (while on their cell phone), give me a "way you blowing at me look" (while on their cell phone).

Would make a nice 3" X 5" card as well.

Am I being anti-social?

Rebel Ray

Comment

Just get a portable device for blocking cell phones. Bam can send a link or make one for you.

The only problem is that the cows will get confused when their phones don't work.
                    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(SF1B4 @ Oct. 06 2007,11:22)  Each time some fat assed caucasian bitch talking on a cell phone while driving (or not concentrating on driving) decides to give me a "how dare you" state for blowing my horn I want to "card her."
                      Why do you care that they talk on their phone?

Makes no sense to me...
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

They are not paying attention when talking on their cell phones. Traffic hazard. They consistently pull out in front of others, etc.

Comment

And honking your horn and flashing signs at them is your attempt to correct their driving habits... Won't you be a bit distracted as well?

I'm trying here mate...just don't quite understand why you want to police other folks on the road...Good luck though...
                          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(SF1B4 @ Oct. 07 2007,21:44)

They are not paying attention when talking on their cell phones. Traffic hazard. They consistently pull out in front of others, etc.
                            I had one do that to me on Friday...

This woman came from nowhere and suddenly pulled out in front of me. This made me swerve and I dropped my cigarette onto my lap which started to burn me, in a panic I braked hard whilst fumbling for it, this caused me to spill my coffee which, fortunately, put it out. However, this scalded my groin and made me drop my phone onto the floor, after searching for it I looked in the mirror and saw a 5 car pile-up behind me.

Thank my lucky stars I was too alert to have been involved in that!

I've made kathylc  

Comment

(Stewart @ Oct. 06 2007,13:42) I was just waiting for you or Miramark to respond to that one!  

Where do you find this stuff?
                              Yeah.... where is Miramark?

Looks like it's great tasting cum!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X