X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who did that?

Earlier this morning a question was asked regarding the issue of paying a dowry. I answered the guys question and now his post and my answer are no longer on the Forum. What gives with this shit? There was nothing wrong with his question, nothing offensive about his language and my response was based on fact as it pertained to me. Who decied that his post and my response should be deleted? Don't give me that crap about no freedom of speech, I know that but in this case somebody pulled the plug for no good reason. I am really pisssed off about this and want an explanation. Since when did the monitors of this Forum become experts on the matter of paying a dowry?

errr, mate....

https://theladyboyforums.com/cgi-bin....;st=100

lol, search is my friend
    I've made kathylc  

Comment

Which forum was it in? I'll check the moderator logs.

Comment

(PogueMahone @ Oct. 16 2007,03:04) Earlier this morning a question was asked regarding the issue of paying a dowry.  I answered the guys question and now his post and my answer are no longer on the Forum.  What gives with this shit? There was nothing wrong with his question, nothing offensive about his language and my response was based on fact as it pertained to me.  Who decied that his post and my response should be deleted?  Don't give me that crap about no freedom of speech, I know that but in this case somebody pulled the plug for no good reason.  I am really pisssed off about this and want an explanation.  Since when did the monitors of this Forum become experts on the matter of paying a dowry?
        Feeling a bit silly now, eh?

Comment

(stogie bear @ Oct. 15 2007,20:08) Which forum was it in? I'll check the moderator logs.
          too slow...

I've made kathylc  

Comment

I wonder what happened to PM that caused him not to see his post and the reply? I read it myself earlier....and searched it up just now....you ok there PM?

Comment

Sorry to all for getting my nickers all balled up. I had thought that the question was asked as a new post and not a part of another. My mistake and I apologize for my outbreak. I will be more careful from now on. I did make another mistake and that was in the answer post. The wedding DID NOt cost 750,000Bath as I originally wrote but only 75,000Bath.

Comment

75K? You got off light!

Comment

My wedding costs around 100 to 110k ...but for that fun it was every Satang worth.....

I must be blind

Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                  X