Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if you have a stye on your eye piss will cure it

Comment

(stogie bear @ Sep. 22 2007,11:31) My urine is cleaner than the shitpits and most other places I drink in or visit so I don't usually bother washing after a pee. Frankly I'm scared of the water, the dirty soap and the dirty stained month old towels.

Piss is clean and sterile and so it's not really a big deal to not wash your hands afterwards. I'm surprised there's so much fuss made about this.
      and in los you get charged to use these filth pits  

Comment

(Road Runner @ Sep. 22 2007,16:52)   gypsies  =   gypsies kiss   =   piss.

Cockney rhyming slang Smuttley!    

You could also say going for a Jimmy  =  Jimmy Riddle  =  widdle.

RR.
        why do we brits say going for a slash?

Comment

(Road Runner @ Sep. 22 2007,03:52)   gypsies  =   gypsies kiss   =   piss.

Cockney rhyming slang Smuttley!    

You could also say going for a Jimmy  =  Jimmy Riddle  =  widdle.

RR.

Geeze;

and I thought this Afghany jibberish was difficult

RM
          ain't life grand

Comment

The piss may be clean, but more than a few unwashed SmegHeads. You don't know where last that dick has been buried. Why is it not mandatory for the door to open OUTWARD so you don't have to touch the filthy door handle!

Comment

I have been in a few "mens" rooms over the years, and I will also state that we women normally may have the nicest equipped rest rooms (couch etc flowers, etc) but its all eyewash as women are every bit of a pig that guy is and maybe more so. They write on shit house walls just like guys, squat and piss and could care if they hit the seat or the floor as long as it stays off their pantyhose and shoes, just so they do not have to set their ass on the seat. They stick stayfree maxi pads (used) to the stall walls, they hang used tampons off coat hooks or toss em in the sink or on the back of the toilet where the seat hinges.........

I agree restroomm doors need to swing out not in......and sinks need tobe self activating and also the hot air dryers, so no need to touch anything in those places. I never use paper towels in them either if I can get by without it, I'll shake my hands to get the worst off them after a wash and a touch of the faucet knob with my elbow.......

Another thing I assume you guys do not have to worry about is a place to set your purse when in the public restrooms. You see a lot of purses under the stall doors setting on the floor......Odds are when the woman gets home she places that purse nthe kitchen table too, or when she gets back to work places that purse on her desk or whatever, and then later on drags out a pop tart or candy bar which she also places on that same place she had her purse setting earlier.... gross!

Comment

(kathylc @ Oct. 08 2007,00:08) Another thing I assume you guys do not have to worry about is a place to set your purse when in the public restrooms. You see a lot of purses under the stall doors setting on the floor......Odds are when the woman gets home she places that purse nthe kitchen table too, or when she gets back to work places that purse on her desk or whatever, and then later on drags out a pop tart or candy bar which she also places on that same place she had her purse setting earlier.... gross!
                There was a TV program about that here in the UK a few weeks (months?) ago and I think about 8/10 had E-Coli, and other dodgy bacterias on them.

These girls then put their bags on tables in public restaurants etc as well as at home

but as they say, "what doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

I've made kathylc  

Comment

anyone here been cottaging?

Comment

Just finished a nice bit of cottage pie a few minutes ago.

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

What the hell is cottage pie?

Comment

(kathylc @ Oct. 09 2007,04:37) What the hell is cottage pie?
                        sex in a toilet

Comment

Why, I don't piss on them.

Comment

Sex in a toilet....me read the news paper there....
                            You ever go to the toilet when you at the Guess Bar?? No towels or paper towels and I miss the neck massage.....mmmhhh like in this Issan Tabadeng or so...

Dieter
                            Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                            X