X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am HIV Positive...

A short story to keep you guys on your toes,After a shitty divorce 2 yrs ago i decided to finally indulge in my fantsy...LBS.
    After my divorce i took out a new life assurance policy which required a HIV test.It was neg as expected as i had not been with either a gg or lb since i got married 11 yrs previously.I visited LOS 3 times in the past 18 months and boy did i have fun,I spent most of my time with 4 lbs and didnt indulge in any gg action at all.Either here in the US or in Thai. The thing is I recently tested pos for HIV and im having a bloody hard time dealing with it. Not going to get into that now,I have only had sexual relations with 4 lbs since my divorce.Im not a junkie and i could not have contracted this from any other avenue.I know the names of all 4 lbs from Bkk.
    Has to be 1 of them,Along with all the other setbacks this has for me the worst at the moment is that my sex life is over fullstop whether it be gg or lb,some will say go covered,I will say no way because i went covered except for recieving and giving oral.I like to top as well as be topped but this action was covered so fuck, shit be carefull out there. Should i name the names here,Thats the question i need help with. Let me know what to do..Be good.

You would not be "naming names"

You would only be telling us the names of 4 LB who you had the privilege of shagging since your divorce.

Comment

The problem with HIV is that nobody believes it's possible to get, then the day comes when someone learns they have it, and either from embarrassment or terror they just fall away from the scene and lose contact. Meanwhile, everyone else forgets about old Joe they used to shoot the shit with and important information is not learned by Joe's friends.

Just think, if the last person in your position had spoken up like you bravely have, you might be HIV negative today.

HIV is not the end of the world but it is a pain in the ass that could be limited stopped if people would talk more.

Comment

No you shouldn't name the names here because three of the four lbs may NOT have aids. These rumours stick so we have to be reasonably certain that they are true.

If your story is genuine then you certainly have my sympathy. I can't imagine many things worse than finding out that you have AIDS.

Good luck, and hopefully you are in a country where you will be provided with good health care and drugs.

Stogie

Comment

Hhhmm not to sound crass. If this is indeed true, consider letting your ex wife know so that she can get tested. Given the latent period associated with HIV, you may have been positive for a very extended period.
          This is ten percent luck, twenty percent skill
          Fifteen percent concentrated power of will
          Five percent pleasure, fifty percent pain
          And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!
          FORT MINOR-REMEMBER THE NAME

Comment

I know several HIV+ LBs in Pattaya and Bangkok. Not my job to warn the world about them, as is it not yours. We are all grown men, and if we choose to be careless, that is on us.

What I do suggest is to get another test. Sometimes false positives happen. And if you test + confirm the test with a Western Blot test.

Best of luck to you.
            * LadyboyDolls.com
            * Third World Media
            * Black Ops Media

Comment

hmmmmmmmmmmmm
              just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Sorry but the story doesn't wash with me.
                gailge, have you ever heard of condoms?

Comment

Read his post again, madcap365. He does say that he was 'covered' during the bottom squelching bits.

I can only guess as to whether or not the story is a true one but I'm swayed by it so far... I'd love to know which one of the regular posters felt the need to re-register a new username to post this... Anyone else recognise the style?

Comment

I've re-read it and I missed the "covered" bit, my mistake.
                    But it still smells fishy.

Comment

re registered on 17th this month.maybe it is a regular who is too gutted to let us know>??
                      i am a bit suss on this one though., dont get me wrong if the person has contracted hiv i would feel very sorry for him. but it just dont all add up.
                      donnnnnnny
                      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

I'm still betting on a false positive test. It happens.
                        * LadyboyDolls.com
                        * Third World Media
                        * Black Ops Media

Comment

(madcat365 @ Sep. 20 2007,09:10) smells fishy.
                          Very fishy..
                          I got a feeling it some one who got something against as having fun with LBs..
                          Or who did we upset lately...
                          Put it this way..Any one who just discovered that he's got Aids is not going to be this calm.. Will you..?? I don't think so..You are not going to wory about anyone and you'll be naming names.
                          Definitely some one trying to spoil our fun...
                          So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Stogie Bear,

It is true that by giving out the names may destroy 3 out of the 4 innocent girls but on the other hand if he does not do so here in a PRIVATE forum in the future we may have more stories like this one.

I think that is ABSOLUTELY necessary for Gailge to Name the 4 girls
                            . Then they can then go ahead and have HIV test and come back and tells us. In the LB world where few LBs go with so many Men, the HIV+ LB works like a multiplier vector giving away HIV to maybe hundreads of people within a year. These people will go back and sleep with other LBs who do not have HIV and so on FASTLY SPREADING out HIV thus putting us all in Danger.

I know it may sound bad but for the good of all members in this community I strongly recommend that Gailge should give us out the names.

ps. Gailge, let me clarify a thing: you assume you have received HIV by having Oral sex since you have mentioned before you have always had "covered" bottom/top sex???

Comment

Gailge
                              I am really sorry to hear that. Congratulations for coming out and saying your story. It is very difficult for someone to accept this.

I AGREE 100% with Dark, I think Khun Gailge should name the girls. This will help them to get an early HIV treatment and the ones who do not have it will help them since they will take the test.

By naming the girls here will protect the whole ATS community.

thanks for sharing with us Gailge.

Diablo Le Grec

ps. By the way an early treatment save lives. People can take anti virulent drugs and have a normal life.

Comment

Working...
                              X