Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dining in London...

The story...

£40 for a single meal? Folks, that's 3,000 baht! That's ALL NIGHT with the best ladyboy from the best bar in Bangkok!

Come on... who (NOT you Ziggy, I know you do!) spends that kind of money on restaurant food?

And in London too, where 'service' is the last thing in the world that waiters are good at.
    Attached Files

You can still eat cheaply in london if you are prepared to look around, from very good ethnic cuisine to great fish and chips.

London also boasts some of the best restaurants in the WORLD, like Gordon Ramsay, Heston Blumenthal's Fat Duck and many highly rated eateries.

The problem for me lies in those middle order restaurants that offer microwaved meals that arrive on the back of a truck and sell for £30+, like TGI Fridays etc.

I would rather pay £100 for a proper meal once a month than a shit meal once a week
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

everything down the smoke is overpriced and i say good enough for the cockney wankers

Comment

£30 to eat at TGI Friday's? Geez...you guys are getting taken for a ride. One could eat a decent meal, drink, tax/tip in the US for £15 easily!
        I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

(dummy_plug @ Sep. 14 2007,08:30) £30 to eat at TGI Friday's? Geez...you guys are getting taken for a ride. One could eat a decent meal, drink, tax/tip in the US for £15 easily!
          Not our fault the $$ is in the pan
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

how much for a fried mars bar in london ?

Comment

That's why we say it's cheaper to fly to Thailand once in a while than to date a girl in London.

It all depends where you eat, if you go out in the West End expect to get flieced. If you go outside the centre a bit it's a lot more reasonable. If i'm on a bender I have dropped £500 a couple of times on one night but that includes a drunken "1 hour" with a LB which I barely remember the next day. Would have been better staying at home punching myself in the head and having a wank. Would fell the same in the morning.

But you know western girls. They expect to be wined and dined if you want to get into their pants. Thank fuck for Thailand

The one good thing about the West end being expensive is it keeps out the riff raff (northerners like allstar88 who don't know that Cockney is a term for East Londoners )
              Beer Baron

Comment

(geezer @ Sep. 14 2007,23:57) That's why we say it's cheaper to fly to Thailand once in a while than to date a girl in London.

It all depends where you eat, if you go out in the West End expect to get flieced. If you go outside the centre a bit it's a lot more reasonable.  If i'm on a bender I have dropped £500 a couple of times on one night but that includes a drunken "1 hour" with a LB which I barely remember the next day. Would have been better staying at home punching myself in the head and having a wank. Would fell the same in the morning.

But you know western girls. They expect to be wined and dined if you want to get into their pants. Thank fuck for Thailand

The one good thing about the West end being expensive is it keeps out the riff raff (northerners like allstar88 who don't know that Cockney is a term for East Londoners   )
                was riff raff the butler out of rocky horror ?

Comment

Working...
                X