X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is she or isn't she?

Thought it time to unlurk myself, thank you all for all your input, and bring you this rather splendid pic I found on photobucket which was labelled "ladyboy". But is she? There were no other clues on the page not even anything to do with LOS. Over to you and thanks.
    Attached Files
    pablo

Not easy to say from the one picture

She looks Asian possibly Thai.

Working on that assumption I would say that with the style of dress, the hands, the feet, the small arse and the large breast implants (it could be padding!) there is about a 70% chance that she is a ladyboy.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

the feet are maybe a bit to big for a genetic asian bird- bloody hell! shes spanking gorgeous

Comment

I suppose it's possible but if she really was a ladyboy then its strange that no-one recognises her.

Comment

its a bloke and yes i would f**ck it

Comment

My general impression is that she's a ladyboy.

Comment

damn fucking right shes an lb from LOS...found her on crazy horse, orchard towers around december last year...and hell fucking yeah i would bum her again!

Comment

I bet she's more than 3,000 baht long time!

Comment

come on kazimeister you must have contact details then !

Comment

(kazimeister @ Sep. 13 2007,12:05) damn fucking right shes an lb from LOS...found her on crazy horse, orchard towers around december last year...and hell fucking yeah i would bum her again!    
                    OT!!?? Guess where I am going tomorrow night then!

Name? Contact? Holy shit, she is stunning
                    Mister Arse

Comment

Let me rephrase that....contact details only to me!!
                      Mister Arse

Comment

(Stewart @ Sep. 13 2007,23:01) Let me rephrase that....contact details only to me!!
                        Nice of you to share. I am sure next time you want contact details we will all be as willing to share.

Comment

(ozzie @ Sep. 14 2007,06:48)
                          (Stewart @ Sep. 13 2007,23:01) Let me rephrase that....contact details only to me!!
                          Nice of you to share. I am sure next time you want contact details we will all be as willing to share.

What???
                          Mister Arse

Comment

Sorry mate quoted the wrong post.

Comment

Didn't the original post on Photobucket say who originally uploaded the pic? If it did then maybe you could contact the original poster.
                              It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

Working...
                              X