X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neil Young

If you're a Neil Young freak like me, tune into Radio Rust at http://www.rustradio.org/ It's usually only on at weekends  -It's on line now- and plays er... rare live recordings by Neil and his various bands 

Fantastic. I am a Neil devoted fan, forever. Did u get the last DVD with Emmy-Lou Harris et al? Prarie Wind? Unbelieveable.

Comment

Fucking hippies ,

Only joking , seen him live about 5 years and he was great , still an old hippy though who needs to sort that hair and those sideburns
      Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Yeah Ziggy, he sounds frustrated on it, but it's a beautiful recording.
        Forgot to add, if you click on the "Currently Playing" date, you'll get the full album details, track list etc.

Comment

Cool! Hey hey my my.
          I got that cd, ziggy. Its great.

Thanks madcat.

Comment

who's neal Young?

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Please shoot that man; he has defiled God.

Neil Young is God reborn. The Messiah. The only one to worship. All others are charlatans in sheep's clothing.

The last 2 DVDs; sorry forgot the name of the other one, where he does an accoustic set alone, is really amazing. The talent is there just like it was when he was 17.

Did you read Neil and Me? By his father? It's a bit old, but very good too.

Comment

I like Niel Young too. 'After The Gold Rush' and 'Harvest' were amongst the first LPs I bought as a kid. I especially like his collaberations with Steve Stills of whom I am equally keen on... Mind you I think I'd rather fade away than burn out!

Comment

csn+y - also very good. deja vu -what an album.

gotta be the best super group of all time

Comment

Like I said , fucking hippies everywhere
                    Free your mind and your ass will follow .

Comment

Go fuck yourself... erm, but in a really nice peaceful way, maaaan!      

Comment

bunch of fucking old ass hippies..who is neil young any way

just joking hiss stuff is good but i was burned out on him in school had a teacher that played his stuff everyday for a year..only so much neil one can take and that was my lifetime limit

Comment

Didn't like his stuff in the 70's and still don't like it now.

Comment

Working...
                          X