X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why it's tough to be a LB in a PI prison

A nightmare for a Filipina LB in prison.

http://www.megavideo.com/?v=XQG84EWM

(It's a performance of Thriller, with prisoners, and one of the prisoners dressed as a woman for the part.)

POL
    Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

There was a newpaper article about this in the Bangkok Post as well about 10 days ago!

Apparently the "dancing" instils confidence, teamwork, and discipline amoung the inmates. They have also performed a number from "Sister Act" and a few others.

Not sure how confident I would be doing a dance number with a 1000 other inmates!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
    Membership Levels
    The Rookie Thread
    New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
    Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

and i though i was going to see a massive gang bang
      just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Links suck...

Comment

(stogie bear @ Aug. 19 2007,20:19)

Links suck...
          Hey how was I going to post the video in here?

Donny - the gang bang can't be shown on that site, but you never know what happened when the camera stopped filming.

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

its just to wierd

Comment

thanks for posting one of the funiest things ive seen in a long time, had me laughing out load,

Cheers Post-op-lover

Comment

Maybe we should suggest some other music videos for them to try, with a CD/LB role as a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                X