Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As i said , most documentaries can be boiled down to 5 minutes of information and the rest is some guys spin on the subject. they are made as fodder for imbeciles and idiots who watch this crap and then claim to be an instant expert.... usually a bar expert...there are loads of these around...

There was a programme about the universe on a few weeks ago that was at least five years out of sync with current views on cosmology...and im paying a licence fee for this rubbish...

And dont try telling me that greed and corruption isnt normal. Why do think the Soviet Union collapsed or that China is an Authoritarian Capitalist country in all but name

People dont like being equal...

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Your legs look as if they could do with a touch of the Sun. maybe you should use a lower factor sunscreen or try that new tanning lotion...Tanforclods...
        Colour matching your shoes to your hair is probably not a good idea anyway Orgasmadick

What have your clogs got to do with the Documentary issue anyway Off topic i would say....

Comment

well if you don't like the red ones i suggest a pair of these bad boys- you'll be the hippest cat on the block

most documentaries can be boiled down to 5 minutes of information and the rest is some guys spin on the subject
          Maybe you should stop watching crap documentaries then, over the last year there has been some excellent docs made. power of nightmares, the trap, century of the self all made by Adam Curtis- very interesting stuff indeed. i do agree that there is way more tripe produced then good - but that applies to everything - 95% of people like shite- thats why the pop charts, Hollywood and Dan Brown exist.

you said u prefer newspapers and books so I'm guessing you're more a textual person. if thats the case you're gonna be disappointed more often then not by what you see. The nature of the medium is visual and i think in some cases archive footage can add more continuity to the narrative.

And dont try telling me that greed and corruption isnt normal
          because it exists doesn't make it normal- that all depends on what you consider normal to be. i personally don't think genocide, greed and corruption is normal.
          Attached Files

Comment

Working...
          X