Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asian cup

big upset by the ragheads thrashing the ozzies 3-1

I thought the Aussies only had to turn up to win the Asian Cup.

Comment

I think they have been spending to much time in Nana.
      We beat the mighty nation of Thailand 4-0.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

had no problems disposing the thai posers 4-0 in bangkok tues day)
        just a sex tourist looking for hot fun

Comment

Yes, but unfortunately Japan turned up  
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

lols.

Another sport Ozzies pretend they can play, until it comes down to the nitty gritty!

And NZ won the Tri nations today - not a g'DAY!!
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Jul. 22 2007,06:05) lols.

Another sport Ozzies pretend they can play, until it comes down to the nitty gritty!

its back to the oceanic for the ozzies !!

Comment

Well well how the rats come from under the stones to give us colonials a boot up the ass: remind me now??? last time australia played england in the uk what was the score? ha ha ha australia3 england1 cop it sweet boys:
                someone on radio the other day said"britains greatest gift to the world was association football. " i think not, a silly game played by prema donnas and fucking actors. make the goals bigger and fuck the off side rule of and it might become exciting again
                I hate soccer becham got $1 million for 10 minutes the other day

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jul. 23 2007,17:07)

Well  well how the  rats  come from under the stones to  give us colonials  a  boot up the ass:  remind me  now??? last time australia played  england in the uk  what was the score? ha ha ha  australia3  england1   cop  it sweet  boys:  
                  someone   on radio   the other day  said"britains  greatest  gift to  the world was  association football. "  i think not, a silly game played  by prema donnas and  fucking actors.  make the goals bigger and fuck the off side rule of and it  might become  exciting again
                  I hate soccer   becham got $1 million for 10 minutes  the other day
                  sour grapes  

Comment

yep your right the poms have em hanging out everywhere imagine austraklia beeing beaten at football by us colonials

Comment

(donnnnnny @ Jul. 25 2007,17:28) yep your right the poms have em  hanging out everywhere imagine austraklia beeing beaten at football by  us colonials
                      whos austraklia ?    f**cking numb nuts  

Comment

Bring on the Rugby world cup!!
                        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jul. 25 2007,22:58)
                          (donnnnnny @ Jul. 25 2007,17:28) yep your right the poms have em  hanging out everywhere imagine austraklia beeing beaten at football by  us colonials
                          whos austraklia ?    f**cking numb nuts  
                          its amazing how you blokes get so upset over sports ( austraklia) is a large massive continent in the southern hemesphere capitol city canberra. largest intake of migrants from great britain. seems most of you want to escape and come here

Comment

(allstar88 @ Jul. 15 2007,03:08) big upset by the ragheads thrashing the ozzies 3-1
                            and after a few brief moments of celebratory joy on the streets of baghdad, two suicide bombers prove the world is more fucked up than ever.

Comment

saudi arabia .v. iraq  ,final  

Comment

Working...
                              X