• Show
Clear All

It was Bernadette Peters for me.
    Attached Files
    My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

When I got into High School I never Lost my Love for
      Bernadette Peters                                  

But it was  Jacklyn Smith who was running in Second place.
      Couldn't figure out why all the fuss over Farrah when it was  Jacklyn Smith who tickled my fancy.
      Attached Files
      My Femboys can Beat up your Ladyboys.  

Comment

(jadeite @ Jul. 28 2007,12:46)
        (thaibound @ Jul. 29 2007,00:24)
        jadeite, your taste in photos is friggin' awesome! i've never seen this one of farrah but it's far and away the best. that ass and that loooooong hard nipple peeking thru! fucking fantastic.

so, could you pick your favorite photo of brigitte bardot for me, as she's my all-time fave?
        Thanks man. The Farrah pic has a draw all its own...maybe an idea for a ladyboy photo shoot?

Here's your pic...Brigitte Bardot, a little before my time, but I like what I see. This is an early picture of her, not as voluptuous as she eventually became, but wow this particular one drew me because it is ladyboy look-alike material!

thanks jadeite,
        the resemblance to the flavor of the month nikki at 131 in pattaya is decidedly strong here.
        it's either reincarnation or nikki saw a photo of bardot at a *very* impressionable age!

as for the photo shoot idea.... how about "ladyboys as childhood fantasies" where they dress up and pose like bardot on the bike and marilyn monroe w/skirt blowing up and jane fonda in barbarella, raquel welch in 1,000,000 B.C. and so on...now *that* would be a calendar to end all calendars!! starting with nikki as bardot, who else would you like to see re-create those wet dreams you could never have -- until now!!

of course the only way you could tell them from the original would be the cameltoe replaced by the bulge!

Comment

Working...
        X