Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good point... If an isolated incident in Nana makes headlines why don't the routine punch ups at my local pub back in the UK? Precisely because it IS an isolated incident...

Comment

Can't speak for Thailand, but in Beijing there is a problem that in some "clubs" you will go in, be asked to choose a lady, buy her drinks, etc., and then you will discover that you're being ripped off by a huge multiple of what was said when a tout first mentioned the place.

I won't repeat the details, since I've posted it somewhere here awhile back, but it is or was possible in Beijing to get trapped in a bar/club/brothel/karaoke place and forced to pay hundreds of dollars to get out without getting your ass kicked. Calling the police afterward wouldn't help. The most important thing is that if you don't see any other guys around, stay the fuck away. Have them bring girls to you, but never enter a place you can't exit in seconds. In Beijing, you also risk that it's a police setup - even if the police don't set up the place, some manager can call their police buddy to wring more money out of you.

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Geez that guy had to be a loser, how do you get in a fight in Thailand unless you are totally shit faced or a complete loser. The bars in Nana are in the business of making money not beating up their potiential customers.

Sounds like another do gooder gone wrong.

Comment

saw a guy getting kicked by 4 or 5 LBs in chiang mai a few years back. literally kicking him to the curb. his face was all bloody. i walked the other way.

sorry mate but you must have said or done something to piss them off... and i'm no wimp but i aint tough enough for 4 or 5 ladyboys. well not for fighting them anyways.

Comment

What did he say? Hi guys.

Comment

Working...
            X