X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Japanese Shemale Newhalf Movie

does anyone know if there is any paid site or any site that contains contents of japanese shemale/ newhalf?? they are so beautiful, please give me some direction!!
    I love ladyboy and want to become one myself!

Hello Jenny,

Unless you can read Japanese you will find it very hard to locate much on the internet about newhalfs.

I have never seen westernised a pay website that features these girls on a regular basis.

I did just find this Newhalf net page which may give you some further links  Newhalf net

There are some torrent sites that feature downloaded images and video clips and normally you can register with them for free.

Puretna torrent

The Pirate Bay torrent

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

Thank you very much!!

Comment

Hey Jenny, what are you looking for? As RR said, you'd need to know Japanese and likely need a Japanese bank account to sign up for most Japanese sites. Their system really sucks, since it's so closed off to the rest of the world.

At best, you might be able to buy some DVDs or other publications online and have them mailed to you. Or get some via eBay.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

thanks alot, post op lover! i think so too, seems like their newhalf materials are for japanese only! do you have any site that you would recommand? its good to have you guys here on the forum. always give people good directions! thanks!!

Comment

Working...
          X