First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ex-JonBenet Suspect Arrested in Ga.

Ex-JonBenet Suspect Arrested in Ga.

Jul 7 11:31 AM US/Eastern

SANDY SPRINGS, Ga. (AP) - John Mark Karr, who made what turned out to be bogus claims of killing JonBenet Ramsey, was jailed Saturday in a domestic argument at his father's house in suburban Atlanta.
    Officers received a 911 call late Friday from the house about an argument between Karr, his girlfriend and his father, Sandy Springs Police Lt. Steve Rose said.

Karr, who was arrested last summer in Thailand after making bizarre, detailed confessions in the 6-year-old beauty contestant's death, was arrested in the domestic case shortly before midnight and charged with battery and obstruction.

Officers took Karr to a hospital after he complained of chest pains, and took him to jail late Saturday morning, Rose said. No other details were immediately released.

Karr's confession last summer was a sudden turn in the decade-old Ramsey killing in Boulder, Colo. But after Karr, a sometime teacher obsessed with the little girl's slaying, was brought back to the U.S., he was freed for lack of corroboration for his claims€”or even any solid indication he'd been near Boulder at the time of the killing.

Does anyone have any more truth or rumors about the story that this guy confessed to this crime as a way of getting out of hot water for something worse in Thailand?

Truth and Rumor are the same thing here, but from what I heard he was questioned by the Thai police for inappropriate behavior with a minor, and then he "confessed" to the Ramsey killing as a way of getting extradited to USA.
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Very smart man. I hope I can think of something that good when I get arrested for killing a beggar who grabs my leg on the sidewalk.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,11:15) ...... I get arrested for killing a beggar who grabs my leg on the sidewalk.
        Spilling hot Starbucks coffee on the beggars face works well as a deterrent  
        They always love them empty Starbucks cups for collecting money  

Comment

Yep - and the facial scarring from the burns can only add to their income potential.

Well done, mate. You are helping rid the third world of poverty... move over that cunt, Bono!

Comment

(Snick @ Jul. 08 2007,12:02) Truth and Rumor are the same thing here, but from what I heard he was questioned by the Thai police for inappropriate behavior with a minor, and then he "confessed" to the Ramsey killing as a way of getting extradited to USA.
            Yep got Himself a Free Plane Ride back to the States  
            You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(stogie bear @ Jul. 08 2007,12:15) I hope I can think of something that good when I get arrested for killing a beggar who grabs my leg on the sidewalk.
              I like to kick the cup out of their hand as they sick it out in my way...I'm always amazed how fast a man with no legs can move...
              "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Out of money, out of options he needed a free ride home, whats a few days in jail.

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ Jul. 08 2007,03:07) Yep got Himself a Free Plane Ride back to the States
                  Now if only I could figure out a reverse way to get a free ride to LOS...heheh

Comment

Working...
                  X