X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Hooligans?

Just when we thought we had Hooligans of our very own on this side of the Pond!!  Not true.....

-----------------------
      Among other things, Nifong called the athletes "a bunch of hooligans" and declared DNA evidence would identify the guilty. He was also accused of withholding the results of lab tests that found DNA from several men -- none of them lacrosse team members -- on the accuser's underwear and body.
    -----------------------------

This  fuckhead Nifong went ahead with rape proceedings againts these 3 kids, when all along they had nothing to do with touching this ugly stripper/skank and it created  a [nother] race war in the south; no big surprise there.

Today all charges were dropped.... and the stripper no where to be found;  Lame      

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncaa....adlines
    Guilt is Gods way of telling you you're having too much fun.
    -Dennis Miller

Perhaps you   folks can learn from this video buttafly

Dont worry chaps, this video is very light hearted

www.metacafe.com/watch/117005/soccer_hooligans/

Dave...
    Your got yer Mother in a whirl
    Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

You would have been at the Roma game on Tuesday I suppose Dave, what was the atmosphere like?

Today all charges were dropped.... and the stripper no where to be found; Lame
      Similar things have happened in Australia against footballers which later turn out to be some skank after money. I haven't heard of this case sorry.
      Once these sort of charges have been made they tend to stick which is tough if they are only young guys. There always seems to be some perception that they got away with it.
      I don't get it, is this a magic show?

Comment

Now that is funny.

Comment

They always seem to let Vinny Jones have the hooligan rolls Mind you he does not need to act much
          And yet, he also loves to play the English country gent with his love of fishing and shooting.

Comment

(andre459 @ Apr. 12 2007,05:50) You would have been at the Roma game on Tuesday I suppose Dave, what was the atmosphere like?
            The atmoshere in the ground was absolutely "electric" andre, fantastic

Outside the ground before the game the atmosphere was very very "hostile"
            The United fans were out for revenge to what happened in Rome and I did see a lot of Italian "claret" on the way to the ground

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 12 2007,08:25) Perhaps you   folks can learn from this video buttafly

Dont worry chaps, this video is very light hearted

www.metacafe.com/watch/117005/soccer_hooligans/

Dave...
              Now that must be the Man United Pub!
              Attached Files

Comment

(pentire @ Apr. 12 2007,08:01) They always seem to let Vinny Jones have the hooligan rolls    Mind you he does not need to act much  
                 Who can ever forget this pic of Vinny grabbing  Gazza by the "bollocks" in this match

Vinny wasn't blessed with ANY football skills but he made up for it with his endeavour

He was one of the games "characters" and I doubt very much any opposing fans really disliked him, top bloke
                Attached Files

Comment

Very Funny video!

Outside the ground before the game the atmosphere was very very "hostile"
                  Payback's a bitch, na!!
                  seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Should bbe a bit of fun when the Rags go to Milano, shouldnt IT?? You know I thought I heard a news report of a hooligan wearing red and knocking out some Guidos with a huge stretcher . Know anything about that Dave??

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE....and lets hope tranaldo get "alfied" on May 5th!!!

Comment

(BLUEBALLZ @ Apr. 16 2007,23:54)  You know I thought I heard a news report of a hooligan wearing red and knocking out some Guidos with a huge stretcher   .  Know anything about that Dave??
                      I know nothing
                      Attached Files

Comment

(BLUEBALLZ @ Apr. 16 2007,23:54) and lets hope tranaldo get "alfied" on May 5th!!!
                        I will be watching the "Derby" in the Guess Bar on May 5th

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Apr. 17 2007,09:23)
                          (BLUEBALLZ @ Apr. 16 2007,23:54) and lets hope tranaldo get "alfied" on May 5th!!!
                          I will be watching the "Derby" in the Guess Bar on May 5th    
                          30.04.07....??
                          The Europeans all come on 30.04...like me....
                          Will hook up with Dieter and some other guys in the Beer Garden Soi 7... at 3.00 pm for some beers and....who have the pleasure to get a new tabaco bag (really small) from Cypriot leather .....called cust ass or so...

at 5.00 or 6.00 will will go over to guess Bar

Dutchy

Comment

See you in the guess bar on the 30th around 5pm then Dutchy

Comment

You know Dave this is scary i might be in LOS at that time as well!! I will watch it from the comfort of my home...probably!!!

BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!!

Comment

Working...
                              X