Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not to mention the throttling of bit torrents the ISP€™s are now doing using traffic shaping programs bringing your bit torrents to a slow crawl. My Cable co being one of them. They also have a 100Gig cap in place which is a liberal amount however they are now talking of reducing it and charging $1.25 a gig overage€¦ and this is a Cable co that made only an 800 million profit last year.

Comment

Like this?
      Do only what you think it's good for you, and not what others think should be good for you!

Comment

It sucks here in the Middle East.  

This is costing me (well its costing my customer) 10BD per 48 hours (~ $25)

RW

Comment

(r_white @ Jul. 08 2007,03:26) It sucks here in the Middle East.  

This is costing me (well its costing my customer) 10BD per 48 hours (~ $25)

RW
          So what's it like these days in Baghdad?

Comment

NTL Cable broadband in Dublin

No honey, no money!!

Comment

(Bam @ Jul. 08 2007,16:30) So what's it like these days in Baghdad?
              Fortunately I haven't had to visit that shithole in over three years. I would imagine it's about the same from a contractor's point of view: Shitty hotels, shitty food, and horribly hot weather day & night etc... We [civilian workers] still have it MUCH better than our servicemen and women however. God bless them for all their sacrifices.

RW

Comment

Working...
              X