First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cindy - Cum shot

Where is the cum shot? I looked at each clip and I could
    not see her come.

Well after 30 mins of Cindy trying to CUM i decided to stop flogging a dead horse and let well enuff alone . Not going to happen .

I believe Cindy can CUM , but it was just not her day to do so in front of the camera for you all sorry , if you want to see Cindy CUM then come to Thailand and make your dreams a reality , thats all i can say .

Comment

The camera dont stop you eh mate
      Your got yer Mother in a whirl
      Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Well being behind the camera all i need is a warm , excited tongue and i am ready to explode

Comment

Having reviewed more than my fare share of video clips on a variety of LB websites, the reality is that a cum-shot is not always possible.

Nevertheless, we all expect one, and are disappointed when it doesn't eventuate.

"Cindy can Cum" sounds like the name of the first book I read at Primary School.

Cheers
          Koykaeng
          Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

It does take a while and it's worth the wait!

Enjoying her for a week in Hua Hin!

Life is good!

Comment

(koykaeng @ Jul. 01 2007,10:09) "Cindy can Cum" sounds like the name of the first book I read at Primary School.
              Sincerely hope it's not on the curriculum at my kids' schools. Although I wouldn't have minded a few sessions when I was in high school

Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time

Comment

(C01INDALE @ Jul. 01 2007,01:11) Where is the cum shot? I looked at each clip and I could
                not see her come.
                If you were looking at Monkeyman, would you be able to cum?

Passion killer for me, that's for sure
                Mister Arse

Comment

Good point Stewart , i should of told her to close her eyes and think of Stogie Bear

Comment

Went with Cindy last week... she couldn't cum. Maybe just cuz of my ugly mug.

PS Yay I'm back! Finally got computer fixed and set up a proxy.

Comment

been with Cindy a number of times and about 50% of the time she couldn't come

one night though, she came three times!!
                      No honey, no money!!

Comment

Working...
                      X