X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Face-Pic

I was on face-pic recently and seen a profile that stood out from the rest. The thing that stood out about this one was the ladyboy, who is from bangkok was charging 100 us dollars for her msn addy. She also went on to say that she wants the money to be sent by western union and that it was just for friendly chat. Also that she doesn't want any canadians or italians, with the italians I can agree with her, but canadians, Whats wrong with canadians? You got to hand it to her, she's a bit of an entrepreneur

Hello Tommy,

I have no idea what you mean by - 'her msn addy

But what you have described make me think this is a scam.

Charity begins at home! Save your money for a trip to Bangkok to see and experience the real thing.

RR.
    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
    Kahuna

Comment

So maybe she doesn't like Italian food and it's too cold in Canada?

Best of luck to her, but somehow I think she's overshot reality.

Comment

All yhey can do is say no.

Comment

(Road Runner @ May 09 2007,19:19) I have no idea what you mean by - 'her msn addy
          Her chat ID on the MSN network - usual an email address

Save your money for a trip to Bangkok to see and experience the real thing.
          I think the OP has just come back from a 2 week trip RR.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

I think the OP has just come back from a 2 week trip RR.
            How did you know that?

Comment

(tommy1983 @ May 09 2007,22:40) How did you know that?
              Beware the ladyboy network !!

RR.
              Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
              Kahuna

Comment

All she needs is for ten fools to reply and she's made a grand Good luck to her for the effort I guess. Wouldn't be a bad return for setting up a five minute profile. You can have my "MSN addy" for a mere $75 - more than 25% off the going rate + a free set of steak Knives + details of my uncles 45 million dollar inheritance in Ghana which you can have half of...........

Comment

Working...
                X