Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much does the average LB earn monthly?

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much does the average LB earn monthly?

these figures are just my GUESSING based on some conversations.
    anyone with tru accurate facts pleas chime in.

monthly base salary from bar: 6 to 12k???

percentage of drinks consumed: lets say one drink a day? is that too much? @ about 50 baht?= 1500 baht

customers: this is tough because some get multiple customers in one night, some get a customer only every couple days. so is it safe to say about 15-20 fucks per month? lets say 17 to be safe @ about 1500 baht? =25,500

anyone with real data?

real data requires that you ask a lb then believe them. also you come with some off the wall topics at times. they make what they make like any other profesion some are on the low and and some on the high. is it really that important.

Comment

trocks, is anything here really that important? its a forum for conversations, questions, pics and pondering.
      so whats your problem?

Comment

as for me coming up with some off the wall topics sometimes, youre damn right!

i try to post questions and polls that stimulate and add some dimension.

sure some are wacky, and thats the entertainment of it all.

should i post the same wallpaper as everyone else?

no one else has complained and the questions i have asked have been commented on as 'interesting' and 'original' by many respondants.

ok. peace now.

Comment

I am willing to guess that the hot ones are making 50k and up.
          But would like to know as well.

Comment

I think its a difficult subject as basically not many of us know but using your numbers, i would say your on the low side, especially in Bangkok. I would not be at all surprised if the average LB is clearing 50,000b month and some girls are definately earning well over 100k month. As an indication, Jay told me that she was putting away over 100k month when she was at KC3 and she did not even earn a salary from the bar. Having seen her bank book, I know that thats consistent with what she has (or had before opening Guess Bar). By putting away, I mean thats after her monthly expenses for rent, food, taxis, living expenses etc - so the real figure would be higher than that.

The average 'take home' salary for a girl working in a BKK bar (ie something like Obsession, Cascade, Guess etc) will be around 8,000baht once lady drink commissions, barfine commissions etc are included + whatever cuts they have. However, there are many girls who do not hit their quota's particularly in places like Cascade, so basically they end up 'working' for nothing as unless they hit barfine and drink quota's, the cuts = more than the salary. So, unless your doing the business in these places, you are really working for free.

Cheers
            Mardhi

Comment

(trocks69 @ Apr. 28 2007,15:23) real data requires that you ask a lb then believe them. also you come with some off the wall topics at times. they make what they make like any other profesion some are on the low and and some on the high. is it really that important.
              trocks, you wanna tell us whats important here? your medication? jeeez

Comment

qwerty, good question.
                I asked a few lb´s and of course they rather not answer and when they did they weren´t being honest.
                I think the popular ones maes alot more than you suggested, they easily put away 100k/month like mardhi says. Unless they have a drug/shopping addiction or have a lazy family back home that doesn´t work for their living(heard that so many times) they could save fair amount and start a better life.

Comment

I'd imagine a figure approaching 50,000 Baht/month as an average is not absurd.

Surely Jay would have been at the "upper end" of the earning potential in her KC3 days with 100,000 plus/month.

When you consider the number of staff on the roster at Obsessions and Cascades, I'm sure there are plenty of ladyboys in these establishments earning between 20,000 to 40,000 Baht/month.

Cheers
                  Koykaeng
                  Ladyboys need to learn...... Listerine is not a beverage !

Comment

I'd guess that the average is a lot lower, but I may be off.

I'm guessing that there are dozens of LBs who struggle to get bar fined more than a half dozen times a month and will work almost for rent.

Girls working in established bars probably make more than free lancers and Nana girls probably make more than KC3 area providers.

I'd guess that, at most, only 15% of all the girls make more than 50K a month and most hover around between 25K and 30K with a lot failing to break 20K.

By the way, folks... this is all conjecture and it's impossible to know, and even if 100 ladyboys swear on their mother's graves then you'll still be no closer to knowing what the average amount P4P LBs make in any given month...

Interesting subject to guess about though!

Comment

And now we know why these girls end up working in the shit pits instead of sticking to the books! The lure of making a possible 50k and up I'm sure is almost intoxicating, no matter what the odds are that they will even get close to that amount.

If I had to guess, I would say that 40-50k is probably about right for a lot of the girls.
                      I'm a rough-ridin', hootin' and hollerin', ladyboy lovin' cowboy! Bang bang yer dead!!!

Comment

There is no average but I do know the metrics, as I've looked at the pay cards myself in Obsessions, sitting with the Mamasan. This is not what some girl tells me or the Mamasan tells me, it is what was on their pay checks at the end of the month.

They get 8K salary per month. Drinks are 20 baht. This has quite a large variance, but I do know a girl that gets 20 drinks per night. It's a bit irrelevant, as you can't make money for 20baht multiples. For Obsessions, bottom end was 8 bar fines. Top end was 36. Let's say average customer pays 1500 baht. After 8 bar fines, they get some extra bonus as well, but I've forgotten the formula. Let's guess at 100 baht / extra over 8.

So the range is:

8K + 1 * 20 + 8 * 1500 = 20K

8K + 20*20 + 36*1500 + 28*100 = 65K

However, where this can swing a lot is what each customer pays. Ae told me she had some Japanese guys pay her 10K for a short time, and one time 20K. Let's imagine this is more likely with a top end girl. So, if you are top end and getting even just 3 customers paying 10-20K in one month, you hit 100K quite easily.

The problem then is 'average'. What is average? I don't know, but it is between these two extremes (in Obsessions at least), and varies dramatically month-to-month per girl. All you need is a customer to take you on a 10-day holiday, and your numbers soar.

Then...don't forget the morons who send monthly supplements to keep them 'only for them'.

Comment

Its All Fuzzy Math
                          You Live and You Learn -- Hopefully!

Comment

(SamplerDoc @ May 03 2007,05:37) Its All Fuzzy Math
                            Only when they don't shave  

For most ladyboys integrating their long interger into your rectilinear concavity is about the limit of their mathematical skills.  

RR.
                            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                            Kahuna

Comment

For most ladyboys integrating their long interger into your rectilinear concavity is about the limit of their mathematical skills.
                              Not all !!! The LB I am 'seeing' is majoring in marketing at a good university in Bangkok. One night she brought home her homework, I took a look and it was more math than I ever wanted to see again...convergence and divergence; statistics; etc...

I watched TV while she studied. ( Then I showed her a proper convergence series in bed )
                              "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

Working...
                              X