X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stickman

For those interested stickman is back on line.
    Pretty much the same stuff.

Yes, the weekly columns have been up for about 3-4 weeks now.

Makes my sundays in farangland just a little brighter. love his columns
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Thread One

Thread Two

Thread Three

More threads on Stickman and his recent turbulent ride...

Comment

Agree completly, the weekly columns are full of great information and I missed reading them. Great to have them back, I also appreciate the questions answered by the "misses." I got some great advice from her and it helped me understand the mind of a Thai Lady a whole lot better. As for the post by some of the readers, jibberish from a lot of wanna be authors. Sometimes someone will post a worthwhile experiance but for the most part these guys whine and moan, bitch and complain and still they live in Thailand or come here on a regular basis. As for the guys that think they are the next Dean Barrett, Jake Needham or Christopher Moore, fat fucking chance.

Comment

That has always been my big complaint about his column, to many moaners and groaners. Stickman can get a little whiney on ocassionand and the poor teacher routine gets a bit old as well. But on ocassion there is some good info.

Comment

Yep... Those teachers are a whiney bunch of losers. A recent example of how meaningless these fools are is the recent furore at the 10 Baht charge made to deposit their pay checks in the bank made by Bangkok Christian College!

If they had been paid 10 Baht less they'd never have known, but the 10 Baht bank deposit charge has created an international incident!

Mind you - BCC are a crap school to work for anyway and this may have just been the straw, etc...

Comment

Working...
            X