Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(stogie bear @ Apr. 20 2007,13:56) While the liberal fools are busy handing out human rights to the less deserving of them, then the law abiding citizens will have to suffer the consequences of it with their blood.
    Just a point on the insanity of the law in the UK

4 women were found guilty of aggravated child abuse today in which they tormented a 3 y/old boy and a 2 year old girl into fighting with each other. when the young boy refused to hit his sister, he was called a wimp and sissy.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...on/6574907.stm

They got off with a 100 hours of community service and suspended sentence.

On the other hand a dog owner with pit bull terriers was found guilty of organizing dog fights and animal cruelty and got a year inside.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/e...ds/6566935.stm

Can anyone see the irony in this.
    seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(sangabriel @ Apr. 20 2007,21:57) Also, please don't ever own a gun, because you seem to be the type of person who shoots from the hip. May I suggest you re-read the original post. Then you might recognize that it was not my remark, as you wrote. Those are the words of Mark Steyn, a Canadian columnist whose writing is syndicated throughout the English speaking world.
      You're right. It wasn't your remark...but generally when we quote someone, it is because we find merit in the point of view being espoused. I apologize if my assumption that you endorse Mr. Steyn's point of view was incorrect.

As a matter of fact, I do own a number of guns...but they haven't been used since my youth when I used to go hunting with my father. I haven't hunted for years however as I find the whole idea of killing for sport to be barbaric.

It wasn't my intention to start an argument...peace

Comment

There is a party in virginia university tonight, free shots for all the students.

Comment

Bad taste, I know...

Comment

Working...
          X