X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asian Wives

From having noted it in a few of the postings and from having received a few private communications from forum members it appears a few of us have married Asian lasses.

As such, I was wondering who amongst us has married Asian lasses.

I married a Pinay 24 years ago and have found her to be a faithful companion. With the exception of neither of us being able to have sex (her due to operations / me with a diabetic condition) we have a pretty enjoyable life for the most part.

However, if resources (mainly time) permitted I would still love to spend some time with the "lasses" viewed on ATS.

Just wondering.

Rebel Ray

married a malaysian (kadazan/chinesse) girl but it most likely will end soon. am just not cut out to be married.she's been faithfull and goood am just a piece of shit that likes to be by myself with out all the crap in a relationship.

Comment

Married a Japanese woman myself. Going on 11 years this Summer. Attractive, smart, proper, tends toward the conservative....which makes me wonder how she ever lost her virginity.

She is good at EVERYTHING she does. Except for the occasional dessert baking, she is a damm good cook. Don't know how I lucked out in that department.

I would probably hit it everynight if I weren't about 40lbs above my ideal weight. But I find myself looking at other gg and lb whenever I can...especially if it's Asian. I guess it's true what they say, "the grass always looks greener on the other side of the fence."

Which is what I like about living where I do; there are dozens of Japanese nationals which move to this area for about 4-5 years before the move back to Japan. And some of the other Japanese women look really nice at times.

However, if resources (mainly money) permitted I would also love to spend some time with the "lasses" viewed on ATS.
      It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

i have an asian wife and i am looking for another......

Comment

Married a Thai girl 31 years ago. She left LOS when she was a teen and I met her in the USA. We are both 50ish. I travel to LOS with her. If I had to pick one person to party with it would still be her. She is very cool. Three or four times per trip I get to go out and do "Guy stuff" and be a handsom man. She is cool with the GGs but would have a fit if she found out about the LBs. Have to be careful because she likes to hang out at Big Dogs and watch the 1 oclock parade with me. I don't want any LBs recognizing me and trying to talk while she is around. Funny but she is not cool with the LBs at all. I am definitely not going to tell her about the Guess bar.
          justbob

Comment

(justbob @ Apr. 03 2007,09:55) Married a Thai girl 31 years ago.  She left LOS when she was a teen and I met her in the USA.  We are both 50ish.  I travel to  LOS with her.  If I had to pick one person to party with it would still be her.  She is very cool.  Three or four times per trip I get to go out and do "Guy stuff" and be a handsom man.  She is cool with the GGs but would have a fit if she found out about the LBs.  Have to be careful because she likes to hang out at Big Dogs and watch the 1 oclock parade with me.  I don't want any LBs recognizing me and trying to talk while she is around.  Funny but she is not cool with the LBs at all.  I am definitely not going to tell her about the Guess bar.
            justbob
            Bob -- I am cheering for you. I told my asawa that if I am still living in January we would marry a second time and hopefully get another 25 years together.

However, I am beginning to wonder who will outlive who (her parents are 77, still living, and still a "guest" in my house).

My wife knows I look at other women. For the first few years after I retired she did not mind my going to Panama 2 times a year.

She has a fit though each time I tell her I want to go to Thailand (which I normally mention 1-2 times a month just to get a rise out of her). She offers to go to the PI with me (have been there done that -- each time I went with her I had "bodyguards -- her cousins showing me the "good places" but not getting the hell out of the way).

She would definitely be upset if she knew I am attracted to the LBs.

Hope to meet you at Guess someday.

Rebel Ray

Comment

Marriage   .  Insanity,...  

For the few that make it work, i'm sure its a very fulfilling & satisfying life.

For the majority its a monumental stressful & emotional rip - off! Most are well aware of the financial & materialistic losses that go with it as well, & as for sex, its a desert.

Asian women are probably considerably better wives than western women tho'. With the best being South American.
              Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

ye i got a soon to be thai ex-wife...that i would lie to destroy...but she ain't worth doing time for.

Comment

im married with an asian lady as well and she is just fantastic, she knows everything about me and she accepted it but she doesnt like at all.
                  im away from home most part of the year, i dont see any problem in giving to my wife half of my possesions what concerns me is that with marriage you loose freedom.
                  no matter where they are from women will try to tell you what to do, and they will start to treat you like their child (in general there are exception of course).
                  marriage is an evil thing they should abolish it or make it illegal.
                  Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

I am married to a beautiful Thai woman who I met at one of Melbournes brothels.She was the sexiest looking Asian woman I had ever seen, especially in thigh high pvc boots and pvc g-string.As I also used to see a beautiful lb at the same establishment, she knew of my predilection ,before we got together.We have been together for 12 years.She is great in the sack, cooks like a dream, still looks great physically ( both boob surgery & a recently reconstructed pussy).
                    I have always been unfaithful ( with both this and my previous wife, who was Australian).I recently fessed up to a lb affair in 2006.
                    I was surprised that she was upset,however I guess my logic failed me, on this occassion. I thought she would see no threat in lb sex, as I am not about to jump to the dark side, as a full time lifestyle. However she was upset about the "money"used to fulfill my desires and the already "full" range of sex she provided not being enough.
                    Anyway all is fine, she is a realist, but my future discretion with lb's is assured.
                    nigel69

Comment

(nigel69 @ Apr. 04 2007,09:40) I am married to a beautiful Thai woman who I met at one of Melbournes brothels.She was the sexiest looking Asian woman I had ever seen, especially in thigh high pvc boots and pvc g-string.As I also used to see a beautiful lb at the same establishment, she knew of my predilection ,before we got together.We have been together for 12 years.She is great in the sack, cooks like a dream, still looks great physically ( both boob surgery &  a recently reconstructed pussy).
                      I have always been unfaithful ( with both this and my previous wife, who was Australian).I recently fessed up to a lb affair in 2006.
                      I was surprised that she was upset,however I guess my logic failed me, on this occassion. I thought she would see no threat in lb sex, as I am not about to jump to the dark side, as a full time lifestyle. However she was upset about the "money"used to fulfill my desires and the already "full" range of sex she provided not being enough.
                      Anyway all is fine, she is a realist, but my future discretion with lb's is assured.
                      Ah, the "money" thing. I think this is probably a common thing amongst those of us with Asian wives.

For instance, when I use to make my post retirement trips to Panama I did so via "class A" military flights. The only expenses I had were lodging and "entertainment."

However, whenever I get serious about going to Thailand she gets upset about "expenses" and usually something pops up which prevents my planning. Hell, at times I think she even forced herself to have medical issues resulting in her operations

No matter how much $$$$ I have coming in it is never enough. I make more than the median annual pay for this part of the United States of the Offended. I receive retired military pay. Twenty + years of jumping from Uncle Sugar's aircraft has also resulted in my receiving a 70% pension from Veteran Affairs. Not counting what she makes working in a financial institution I alone hit the $70,000+ mark in 2006. But its "not enough."

On the otherhand though she has managed my finances for 24 years (many of these years I was away in some damn jungle or desert), we have an excellent financial rating, bills are not behind, no liquid assets are part of our holdings, and we do live comfortable.

Oh well, perhaps I need a way to make a Thailand trip profitable? I don't think its the idea of my wanting to go to Thailand to get my "rocks off" that scares her -- if it was she could do something about our dead sex life. I think its "throwing away" family assets that bothers her.

Later

Rebel Ray

Comment

Insane insane insane...

Comment

Marriage........

I just can't get my simpleton head round this at all, & it has facsinated me for years how rapidly so many males fall into this bear trap!

IF...... & it is a monumental..... IF..... it works, I'm sure it is a most fulfilling & satisfying arrangement, but that to me is rhetoric.

Out of all the mates I had in the army, virtually none were happy with there marriage, & the problems related to the women, not the enviroment, money or situation.

Out of all the friends I have, I think 1 is OK ( & only OK ) about there marriage, once again the problems relate to the women.

The worst relationships where my friends are the most unhappy are with hippo western women. They were sexy bodied, sex hungary chix when they met & maintained this front untill the bloke was trapped. Then its kids, don't bother looking after yourself & oh,.... who are you again? Sex, whats that? The bloke has become the provider & thats it! He's not someone to be loved & cherished, just the muppet whoes working his ass off paying for everything.    

Western Women really do need to buck there ideas up & drop this FemiNazi attitude. Stop telling everyone what you are entitled to & not going to do & stop going on about some fictional inequality they think is taking place. Sex is very important to a bloke, stop using it as a weapon & bargaining tool to get something, & start enjoying it.

A classic example of how shallow western women are -  Our design & projects engineer. He's a pretty boy, 6'2",  6 pack stomach, muscular athletic body, very well hung 9"+ cock, spends a fortune on clothes cosmetics & sun loungers etc. He "advertises" himself on these websites like face-pic, face-party etc. He is absolutely in undated with offers of sex & has to run a diary of events to keep up with the demand. The vast majority of these women are already married or in a steady relationship! There is also a programme floating around on the discovery, national geographic series, about female sex tourism. The numbers are a real surprise, 3/4 as many women as blokes are sex tourists! But not where they go, 80%+ to the Carrabian.  

The absolute hypocracy of the western women is staggerring.

Men should receive counciling as soon as they get serious about a relationship. The full facts, the legal issues & potential outcomes should be spelt out to them. Few seem to understand the reality of the situation as there minds are clouded by a hard body with its legs open!

I am sure Asian & South American women have there down sides ( very much so! ) but they are probably a far better option than a western women.  

Marriage    ........ give me a break.
                          Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Thread started about guys with asian wives. Not marriage. Many people are not cut out to be married, but nobody deserves to be married to a western woman. I have seen some people married to Korean women and their lives are hell. Mine is Thai but very Americanized. Thank God she has this crazy work ethic. I'm retired from the Army after 24 years and I have a job. She has a career. She is very proud of her work and is serious about it. I have done that already and just have a job. I really do kind of like the girl. I would rather be married to her than not. Some people do not hate thier wives. Now there is no way that a person can live with someone without there being some problems along the way. Who can love someone every single minute of the day. Not me. I wish she was cool about Ladyboys but she is not. She remembers Kathoeys from when she was a kid. Evidently not favorably. Some would come up to her in Phuket around soi kathoey and try to get us to buy a drink and she didn't like them one bit. Bar girls and GGs she is fine with. But the threeway with the ladyboy and me and mama will never happen to me. Damn.
                            Justbob

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 05 2007,18:01) IF...... & it is a monumental..... IF..... it works, I'm sure it is a most fulfilling & satisfying arrangement, but that to me is rhetoric.
                              Yes, the thread was started about Asian wives.

I did say... IF ...you can make it work it can be good.

The evidence that has presented itself to me during my lifetime has more than underlined the fact, that for the most part, it doesn't.

It is also a subject that angers me intensly, as so many blokes are getting scammed, some are very good friends of mine.

Its just my personal view on things.
                              Robin

Comment

Working...
                              X