X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunk

when you log on to asian-ts are you on the sauce?
    totally pissed
    0%
    pissed
    0%
    drunk
    0%
    happy
    0%
    tippsy
    0%
    sober
    0%

I used to drink quite a lot huddled over my computer... I don't even keep a drop in the house anymore.

I'm ashamed to say that I'm sober these days! Hence the Mr Grumpy attitude!

Comment

Can I vote for some others as there are a few on here who I pretty certain do not have all their faculties when posting.

As for me usually sober but occasionally posted after a big night out at nana.

Comment

Sorry - don't drink at home at all now - even though it may seem like I am totally pissed while posting!!
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

How do I answer this

I dont drink at home but I live in a pub, ok I never drink upstairs but do downstairs

Have to admit I've posted half-cut occasionally but mostly sober

Comprendi

Dave...
          Your got yer Mother in a whirl
          Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

Very rarely am I even tipsy never mind drunk, waste of money, saving my pennies for the next LOS trip.......
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I am a teetolaler, so no EtOH for me. However, I am happy to buy drinks for fellow lb hunters should I run into a few board members. Have met MM, Stogie Bear, and Ziggy on previous trips, possibly Mardhi, but I never inquired about his name when I was in Guess Bar last Dec. All gentlemen!

Never posted while drunk, lol!

Click on the links below and discover how the Forums work
              Membership Levels
              The Rookie Thread
              New to The Ladyboy Forums? Introduce yourself!
              Old Members Must Reset Their Passwords

Comment

When I'm in LOS I seldom have more than one or two drinks an evening...usually early on...and then it's on to coke lite...

When I'm home alone...as I am now...I sometimes find myself sipping too much nice warm brown rum...to remind me of the lovely nice warm bodies I'm missing I suppose...

kahuna
                "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 16 2007,23:33) When I'm in LOS I seldom have more than one or two drinks an evening...usually early on...and then it's on to coke lite...

When I'm home alone...as I am now...I sometimes find myself sipping too much nice warm brown rum...to remind me of the lovely nice warm bodies I'm missing I suppose...

kahuna
                  Kahuna,

are you in BKK 8 - 14th July, if so .
                  Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Don't drink in the house, but sure like to make up for it when out

If at first you don't succeed, Skydiving is not for you !

Comment

(rob69in @ Apr. 16 2007,23:39) Kahuna,

are you in BKK 8 - 14th July, if so   .
                      Yes...Master Missionary...

Heading back around the end of May for another
                      extended tour of duty...As one of your disciples, I
                      try to do my best...

kahuna
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

(kahuna @ Apr. 17 2007,00:01)
                        (rob69in @ Apr. 16 2007,23:39) Kahuna,

are you in BKK 8 - 14th July, if so   .
                        Yes...Master Missionary...

Heading back around the end of May for another
                        extended tour of duty...As one of your disciples, I
                        try to do my best...

kahuna
                        Excellent,... I will tell the Missionary about your good work, & devotion to the salvation of lost souls, he will be humbled I'm sure & moved to know his disciples are working so hard in his absense. He prays for you all!

May the LB Force be with you good Sir.

At least i will know where to find you, at the Guess Bar Shrine, saving souls, i should catch you this time around.
                        Robin

Comment

I must be aging rapidly. It was 50% tipsy before (3y ago), now 98% of the time sober.

In fact, if I am drunk and write a post, I try to convince myself to delete before hitting "Quick Post", because I know it will be bad.

Comment

(rxpharm @ Apr. 16 2007,22:22) I am a teetolaler, so no EtOH for me. However, I am happy to buy drinks for fellow lb hunters should I run into a few board members.  Have met MM, Stogie Bear, and Ziggy on previous trips, possibly Mardhi, but I never inquired about his name when I was in Guess Bar last Dec. All gentlemen!  

Never posted while drunk, lol!
                            Yes it was me - Monkeyman introduced us, however I was probably quite drunk at the time, so if I said anything inpolite I apologise now.

By the way, My spelling whenever I use my pc is appalling as I type very fast (back to the days when replying to copious emails and writing proposals) and can never be bothered to go back and read through what I post (actually that reminds me - why has this not got a spell checker function?)

Cheers
                            Mardhi

Comment

Oh and too answer the OP - occasionally I will look at my PC when I go back after a night out, but not that often.

Otherwise when I am at home, always sober - rarely drink at home.

Cheers
                              Mardhi

Comment

Working...
                              X