X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help me choose...

All these nice sounding people have something I want... software on the cheap, online drugs, a bigger cock and loads of almost illegal American college girls who would fancy me if they saw my pic.

And I'm sure I recognise a lot of the friendly names these senders are using so I am assuming that they are legit.

The problem is that now I am getting about 150 of these a day from my friends and people that I may know from school or something that I can't decide who I should devote my loyalty too.

Should I go through all of them and search out the cheapest or just use the services of the nicest most friendly ones?

Also it's getting a bit much trying to answer each one of them to thank them now that I'm getting so much of this stuff. Maybe a standard letter to all of them would be appropriate... or would they think I'm being rude?

Help me please...

Attached Files

I especially like the one from my chum Geoffrey who reckons he can "...cure any desease!"

But I'm wondering... if he can't even spell it correctly how is he gonna cure it!

Comment

Consider yourself lucky. My friends in Nigeria have informed me that all of my family has died ten times already.

All the money does nothing to salve the grief.

POL
      Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

hey Stogie do those penis pumps REALLY work?? You can tell....

Comment

They sure do, mate. Once your cock is in those penis pumps you really can see an improvement.

But once you pull your cock out of the pump it goes back to normal size again!

Comment

I thought you had to take the penis enlargement pills at the same time.

RR.
            Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
            Kahuna

Comment

Well, the instructions were in Chinese, so how the fuck was I supposed to know that?  

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 02 2007,01:37) They sure do, mate. Once your cock is in those penis pumps you really can see an improvement.

ROFLMAO!!!
                It's been a rough day. I got up this morning ... put a shirt on and a button fell off. I picked up my briefcase, and the handle came off. I'm afraid to go to the bathroom.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Apr. 02 2007,00:37) They sure do, mate. Once your cock is in those penis pumps you really can see an improvement.

tried the penis pump twice when i was 18. first time i was having so much fun looking at my cock grow very ... well bigger than usual. =) until it sucked up one of my testicles, thought i was gonna fucking die. the second time i tried, i was safe about my balls, but got carried away with it, my cock was so big,... well bigger than normal =) i jacked off with it.... when i pulled my cock out of it, my dick did not go to normal size, it was puffed up like a softball...... i was scared, i thought i fucked my dick up........ after a week, my wang went back to normal... after the water blisters went away...........LOL LOL funny but true.....
                  sai

Comment

Working...
                  X