X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Madness Contest

It's that time of year again, March Madness.

CBSSportsline has kindly offered to run our contest free of charge and it's free for everyone to register.

If you wish to compete please PM me an email address and I'll send out an invite.

Twist. In addition to the points you get for winning the game you also get bonus pointts based on the seed of the team. So for round 1 if you pick a 10th seeded team and they win you'll get 1+10 =11 points for that game.

Comment

shit dude, assuming i get a break from work to line it up will it just be me losing to you again this season?
      not many hoopster here. makes the nfl look fucking international!!

Comment

Sorry would love to - but we get absolutely no coverage of college sports so dont know whats going on.

But i guess it will come down to either Duke or NC?
        seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

The only College sports I bother with are the Cambridge Oxford varsity rugby match at Twickers, always a good piss up although I missed it last year cos I was in Los

Comment

Last chance guys, PM your email addy for the invite that comes by email perhaps in your spam folder.

Please be aware of the special rule:

Add Seed - The seed of the winning team is added to the correct pick total.
            Ex. If the 12th seed wins and your weight is 1, then 13 points would be credited for the Win.

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 14 2007,02:53) But i guess it will come down to either Duke or NC?
              Perhaps the Tar Heels but it doesn't look like the yearfor the Blue Devils.

Comment

I've got Florida on this bracket, but I have UCLA and Ohio St. on a couple others. The one with the most upsets I have Ohio St. winning. We need some more entries from some other board members. I'll buy a drink for the winner at Guess Club at the end of May when I'm in town. When clicking your chosen team, it's interesting to the percentage of those agreeing. Good luck to all who enter.

Comment

Man, I'm stinking up the joint.

Went for a bunch of underdogs to try to take advantage of the bonerus points. Backfired.

Comment

No matter what happens this weekend the winner is................................................ .....

Smuttley!!!!

Comment

All final four participants on 4 of the 16 entries I made on various sites!!!!!

I sincerely hope that the OSU Cockeyes don't win it all!!!!

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                      ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

Yea, my brackets were real bad this year, picking dark horses to advance to the elite didn't work. Go Florida, would like to see them beat Ohio state in the final game.

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Mar. 30 2007,05:53) All final four participants on 4 of the 16 entries I made on various sites!!!!!    
                          But that wouldn't be here...

But Ole PigDogg has the entire final four here in the ATS pool.

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 31 2007,00:26)
                            (smuttleydfs @ Mar. 30 2007,05:53) All final four participants on 4 of the 16 entries I made on various sites!!!!!    
                            But that wouldn't be here...

But Ole PigDogg has the entire final four here in the ATS pool.    
                            Actually this was one......in fact this is the best sheet I've got going...........

It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
                            ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(PigDogg @ Mar. 30 2007,22:26)
                              I stand corrected.

great minds.................................

Comment

Working...
                              X