sai

mc fly
    Attached Files
    sai

Comment

Some flys have all the luck!

Comment

Comment

While it's being moved, would someone please tell me what "fly looking" means...

Does it mean she looks like a fly or that she has eyes like a fly or what?

Or does she just fall in the "or what" category?
          "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

There is a fly on her dick if you look closely. so the fly is "looking"
            seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

Attached Files
              So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

Just wait until the maggots appear  

Comment

(kahuna @ Mar. 25 2007,03:07) While it's being moved, would someone please tell me what "fly looking" means...

Fly looking means fine looking a real Honey it's a term used by Rap/Hip hop artists

Kahuna I like that signature of yours about the Montien Hotel where does it come from?
                    It's never okay for men to cry! You know who cries? Girls. And little babies. And little baby girls.

Comment

(mister_smith @ Mar. 26 2007,03:11)
                      (kahuna @ Mar. 25 2007,03:07) While it's being moved, would someone please tell me what "fly looking" means...

Fly looking means fine looking a real Honey it's a term used by Rap/Hip hop artists

Kahuna I like that signature of yours about the Montien Hotel where does it come from?
                      You're not the first to ask...It's a quote from an essay by Robert James Waller...entitled "Excavating Rachael's Room."

It's been published in several sources, but you can easily find it in a book entitled "Old Songs in a New Cafe."

Enjoy,

kahuna
                      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

Working...
                      X