Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In deep shit...

From the Daily Mail:

A Briton who set up a swingers club in rural Thailand faces jail for promoting sex tourism.

Anthony Craig is under investigation for charging guests £100 a night for sex with unlimited partners, including girls aged 18 to 25 and transsexual 'ladyboys'.

The 57-year-old says on his website that all his sex workers are anxious to meet foreigners and 'sh*g like rabbits'.

Guests are picked up discreetly from Udon Thani airport and taken to Resort Caroline in the remote Nong Saeng district, five miles from the nearest village.

Mr Craig, who with Thai wife Lampan, 31, is on £4,600 bail, says in his promotional literature: 'I have helped village girls find fun and rich western boyfriends and husbands.

'My hedonistic business is aimed at soft-play couples and shy single men. It started off as a nudist resort and my guests sort of changed things. My ethos is live and let live.'

The former builder, from Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire, adds that he only allows people over 18 to take part in the orgies and he never joins in.

'I make more friends than enemies but my enemies are the unseen bigots that condemn my way of life because of their myopic outlook,' he says.

About 6,000 swingers, mainly from Britain, are thought to have visited the resort since it opened four years ago. Its gatehouse is manned by Mr Craig's Thai mother-in-law.

Police chief Teerasak Krinponsa said: 'These swingers and this resort are giving Thailand a bad name.'

I heard about that place, but never understood why anyone would set up a swingers club in Udon Thani,

Pattaya (which also has one), Samui, Phuket...I could understand. But Udon Thai ??
    "Snick, You Sperm Too Much" - Anon

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 19 2007,08:39) Pattaya (which also has one),
      Yeah and we know who runs that one... or did... he seems to have left town... now I wonder why? he's also a Brit.

Comment

(Snick @ Mar. 19 2007,01:39) I heard about that place, but never understood why anyone would set up a swingers club in Udon Thani,

Pattaya (which also has one), Samui, Phuket...I could understand.   But Udon Thai ??
        Is this the real reason Billy went there
        Your got yer Mother in a whirl
        Shes not sure if your a Boy or a Girl

Comment

the only problem i see its the guy forgot to slip some money or "air cons" to the chief police
          Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same. -- Oscar Wilde

Comment

At 100 quid a pop, 6,000 paying customers is a lot of bribe money. I see he's out on bail, though!

Comment

Saw this site a while back whilst surfing and wondered what it was all about. I guess they got a bit too big without paying off the right guys.

If i were him i'd get as much cash together as possible and run to Cambodia!!
              seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(daveduke007 @ Mar. 19 2007,04:20)
                (Snick @ Mar. 19 2007,01:39) I heard about that place, but never understood why anyone would set up a swingers club in Udon Thani,

Pattaya (which also has one), Samui, Phuket...I could understand.   But Udon Thai ??
                Is this the real reason Billy went there
                No way...Pattaya for me is one big swingers club
                I was at Udon for 3 days and It was boring like hell..never again..
                Attached Files
                So many Ladyboys so little time..

Comment

(sangabriel @ Mar. 19 2007,09:17) Police chief Teerasak Krinponsa said: 'These swingers and this resort are giving Thailand a bad name.'
                  Indeed ...

I am shocked ... shocked ... I have heard there is shagging in there

Comment

(69billy @ Mar. 19 2007,21:59) I was at Udon for 3 days and It was boring like hell..never again..
                    Ahhh... 69Billy

Like most of the provincial cities in Thailand - It's not what you know but who you know

RR.
                    Pedants rule, OK. Or more precisely, exhibit certain of the conventional trappings of leadership.

"I love the smell of ladyboy in the morning."
                    Kahuna

Comment

Working...
                    X