X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• try-sexual

With the very eye-catching topic, I am actually asking a fairly simple (and hopefully common) question: Can people "learn" to like anal (I mean... being the receiver). I always feel that the idea is erotic but just can not really do it. I don't know if it's that I am not relaxed enough, or physically people are just different this way.
    I feel we've already crossed the line (whatever heck that line is), there is really no reason not exploring every possibility to bring it to the next level. Anybody who has been "converted"?

Everyone who enjoys anal sex 'learns' how to like it. I'm probably in your situation... mildly curious, too!

I haven't ever tried it but I think that I may be missing out on something!

Comment

I'll confess...I tried it once and can report that it is not my cup of tea...
      I know it wasn't a good experience for me and I don't believe that it
      was good at all for the girl either...

And that's why I prefer going with the smaller femboy types who appear,
      at least to me, to be bottoms only...
      "It's not Gay if you beat them up afterwards."  --- Anon

Comment

It's like smoking weed, if you get past the first few coughs you keep coming back.

Comment

Personally I've tried to "learn" to like it a few times, but as yet have not found an erotic sensation that says to me i should come back for more. It hurts, and I feel like my arse is going to rip apart. And when her dick is well and truly in me, the sensation i get is that I feel like shitting. Then I get all worked up about shitting, i forget to enjoy whatever sensations i'm suppose to feel. That said, I'll still give it a go when I am with a LB that has a nice cock, and who seems insistent on topping me.
          forward motion is like the sway of the ocean....

Comment

I think fairs, fair.... you are expecting someone generally smaller than yourself to take a good back scuttling, then you should be prepared to take one too. There will be tho's who consider they are paying for the service, so the service provider should provide & its not a reciprocal arrangement, thats just lack of respect for people & if you think your not paying your "proper" partner think again, she / he might not be getting hard cash, but your picking up the tab on the majority, if not all the bills!

Anyway, i digress,...... I am quite surprised how clean the back passage on the vast majority of LB / TS seems to be. As a receiver as well as a giver, I feel i should also be clean, but have not fully perfected a method of cleaning my back passage. I have purchased a duche & use it to good effect, but found the only method of keeping the old trap two pipe work in good hygienic fettle is, reduce the food intake to one meal a day, early in the day, & duche just prior to any intermate examination with a thrusting rod!

Any tips gratefully received ( preferrably not in the derriere ) from the proffessional back scuttlers & shit shovelers club.
            Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

(lostinlos @ Mar. 11 2007,04:10) With the very eye-catching topic, I am actually asking a fairly simple (and hopefully common) question: Can people "learn" to like anal (I mean... being the receiver). I always feel that the idea is erotic but just can not really do it. I don't know if it's that I am not relaxed enough, or physically people are just different this way.
              I feel we've already crossed the line (whatever heck that line is), there is really no reason not exploring every possibility to bring it to the next level. Anybody who has been "converted"?
              Tried it once and it wasnt for me.

Much prefer giving than receiving, but then i've always been a generous guy.

seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(jackc @ Mar. 14 2007,16:46) Personally I've tried to "learn" to like it a few times, but as yet have not found an erotic sensation that says to me i should come back for more. It hurts, and I feel like my arse is going to rip apart. And when her dick is well and truly in me, the sensation i get is that I feel like shitting. Then I get all worked up about shitting, i forget to enjoy whatever sensations i'm suppose to feel. That said, I'll still give it a go when I am with a LB that has a nice cock, and who seems insistent on topping me.
                Not ashamed to say that I kind of just passed this stage. I let go of the worry of rear end leaking - this helps a lot because that worry would get you very tense.
                However, while pain is largely gone, pleasure does not come after ... this is why I posted the question: now I start to think some people just are not physically equipped to do this.
                I might be missing a whole world of fun.

Comment

If I had to guess I would say I am top 90%, bottom 10%.

I was also a little worried when I tried it but once you learn to relax for which a couple of stiff drinks might help. At first I was also worried about leakage but never actually eventuated.

I have even on occasion been able to blow my load without touching myself as a skilled lb can give a great prostate massage with her tools of the trade. The sensation when you cum from this is like nothing you have felt before let me tell you.

Comment

Relax, & lubricate (a lot).

Comment

Working...
                    X