X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seen on mangosauce

Check this out guys, some wanker going around secretly video the night areas, scary stuff for those of us who live here with wives etc who may just come across us on the web.

Hope none of you get up to this!! Should have his phone smashed. Hate camera phones.

http://www.mangosauce.com/nightlife/...k_of_shame.php

This sort of thing will go on forever, & the absolute rubbish spouted about walk of shame, freak show, etc, etc, what a load of crap. The usual over hype of journalists & the niave which detract from the real truths. Theres been a few of them on this forum causing trouble, & they will be lurking in the shadows here gleaning info' for some spurious article to mislead the masses about some such "horror" that barely exsist, no doubt.

If that video was shot in the average European night club setting, or even Ibiza. Then it would be considerably less orderly, far,.. far more drunks staggering around & a hell of alot more trouble. As for the freak show, i saw some lovely GG's on the footage, more than i can say for what pours out of European night clubs or Ibiza...... Hippo's r us! Get real folks.

I can fully understand people who don't want there mug shot spread alover the place for whatever reason & rightly so. But i am afraid these morons will be in ever increasing numbers, thinking there being clever & exposing some great unknown. Pathetic!
    Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

I've seen a lot worse.

Comment

(stogie bear @ Mar. 12 2007,19:08) I've seen a lot worse.
        so have i inside Nana disco, i think he chose a relatively "good" moment and thats saying something!!

Comment

As rob says, this is always going to happen. Amateur filmmakers think they are being oh so clever.

But in reality who is actually going to see it? them and a few of their friends. There are 100's of them already on U-Tube.

The simple answer is if you dont want to be filmed or photographed then stay away and call in your company.
          seriously pig headed,arrogant,double standard smart ass poster!

Comment

(katoeylover @ Mar. 13 2007,03:30) But in reality who is actually going to see it?
            Exactly... The only people who read blogs are the people who write them and the only people who download these clips are the people in them!

Comment

Just watched this , and for someone like me
              who's never been there it remind's me
              of the settlement's in those movies like
              mad max or escape from new york!
              Dark and gothic looking!!
              Ooh!! now i'm scared!!  
              Is some crazy LB gonna attack me?
              I hope so!!
              If she aint got a dick, she's just a chick!  

Comment

Looks like any night in Brisvegas out side the clubs in "The Valley"

Comment

We can look forward to the optical quality going up as phone cameras get more pixels.

Comment

This needs to learn about the joys of anal sex using his phone as a dildo.

Comment

Working...
                    X