7. White Castle

8. Popeyes Fried Chicken Cajun Spicy style

9.Subway BMT

10. Arbys Beef and Cheddar

Attached Files
    It's good to King........no matter what the pay

Courage is being scared to death__and saddling up anyway

Billy Jaffe, Radio Voice of the Thrashers:
    ”I have absolutely No problem with Ohio State. It has a beautiful campus, and for a Junior College it has really great Academics.”

"Gentlemen and ladies, 'Those Who Stay Will Be Champions' is for you too. It's for every Michigan fan that's out there. When the going gets tough, you don't cut and run. It's not the Michigan way. If I heard it once from the old man, I heard it a thousand times -- when the going gets tough you find out who your real friends are, and that's why we must stay. Because there will be championships, and this staff and these kids will bring those championships here."

Comment

(smuttleydfs @ Mar. 03 2007,20:59) White Castle

Comment

Aussie meat pie and mushy peas washed down with cold cans of VB while watching the Aussuie Rules Footie on the telly

Comment

1-doner kebab
          2-kfc
          3-fish and chips
          4-big mac
          5-indian take away

Comment

(allstar88 @ Mar. 04 2007,15:01) 1-doner kebab
            Sounds great! Can you only get that at the Doner pass? I didn't think of that as a fast food place, more as a place you have to stick around at.

POL
            Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

(post-op lover @ Mar. 05 2007,20:46)
              (allstar88 @ Mar. 04 2007,15:01) 1-doner kebab
              Sounds great!  Can you only get that at the Doner pass?    I didn't think of that as a fast food place, more as a place you have to stick around at.    

POL
              lost in translation?

Comment

Sushi & Kimchi,.... bit of an aquired taste, but i am definitely hooked. Ludicrously expensive in the UK ( like everything ) & lacking in quality, but just about palatable. Great in the LOS, sensibly priced, easy to find & usually quite good quality. Its even almost healthy.
                Robin

You pays your money & takes your chance. This isn't a rehearsal do it now, it's no good looking back when it's a lover & wishing.... ITS TOO LATE.

Comment

Just making weight....So no Thai food., no Mekhong and other Liquers..only Pasta, Mc Doof, Burger mmhhhh..King, some Chang and not to fad Lb's or GG's ..
                  Oysters are great...last time eat 8, but 2 must be brackish..... cause only six works

But at all...
                  I love a "Manta plate"...Currywurst,Pommes Rot Weiss
                  (Excellent German grilled sausage with a sauce from tomatos spiced with indian flavoring, french fries with sauce from tomatos and mayonaise....)

Bon appetite...
                  Dieter
                  Ladyboy Pro....A Bigger Bang

Comment

Working...
                  X