Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Korean Guys and Vietnamese Brides

Korean Guys and Vietnamese Brides

Think these guys should at least try 'em out short time first but whadda I know.

€œIf a man has only a high school degree, or lives with his mother, or works only at a small- or medium-size company, or is short or older, or lives in the countryside, he€™ll find it very difficult to marry in Korea.€
    Damn... them bitches are picky picky picky!

Comment

That is scary.

Comment

Thanks for the article.

It's a practice that dates back many millennia, I believe, so what's scary is the way society has grown up to believe that adults can't make lifelong decisions based on a lot of forethought, good intentions, and mutual interests.

After all, how many guys on this board are divorced from someone they spent years getting to know before marrying? Loved and had kids with? And yet it all ended with acrimony? I hope glass houses aren't popping up on the cyber landscape.

POL
        Retired the top 12.  Need a new dirty dozen.  

Update: The new list is coming together: Nong Poy, Anita, Nok, Gif, Liisa Winkler, Kay, Nina Poon.  Is it possible to find 5 more?  Until then, GGs:  Jessica Alba, Yuko Ogura, Zhang Ziyi, Maggie Q, and Gong Li.

Comment

Working...
        X